Chapter 13

When they got upstairs they laid on the bed and watch tv . Niyah went into the bathroom to go take a shower. Ciara fell asleep , an hour later Ciara got woken up to moans ! Ciara got up and peak into the bathroom and she over hears niyah moaning and breathing hard , Ciara takes her clothes off and open the shower door and gets in with her.

Niyah didn't know she was behind her so she still continued to play with her self ! Ciara put her fingers inside herself and stared to fuck herself ! Niyah turned around and moaned and said " baby why are you in here ? Ciara moaned louder and said " I'm here to watch you play with yourself while I play with mines ! Niyah said " really" in a soft voice and moaned. they were in there for 2 hours.

They get out and laid on the bed and started to rub clits together and they both moaned louder than ever intill they both came and fell asleep in that position. 7am they woke up wondering why they legs together. They both got up to get freshing up for graduation. They was up early cause it didn't start intill 10:00am !

Niyah took a shower while Ciara took a hot bath ! They got dressed at 8:00 and lefted by 9:00am ! When they got there they seen all their friends ready to graduate Ashley seen Ciara and waled over and said " bitch ima take niyah away from you ! Ciara laughed and said " good luck hoe cause she gave me a ring so I'm now her fiancé" !

Ashley looked at the ring and instantly got mad and stomped over to her seat ! Niyah smiled at her new fiancé and said good job. Then it was time for graduation ! All the seniors walked up on stage . People spoke people earn scholarships and earned money and final name calling for the diploma.

Graduation was over and niyah snickers up behind Ciara and hugged her and said " nigga we made it" Ciara smiled and kissed her and took a picture with Ciara mom ms jade and friends ! Then niyah and Ciara lefted to go back to niyah house to celebrate.
When they got there niyah asked " what you wanna do ? Ciara smiled and said I wanna plain our wedding baby " niyah said now ? Isn't it to early? Ciara said yeah you right it is ! Niyah sat down to think and said " let's throw a party let's invite the whole class of grads ! Ciara looked and said "even Ashley and her friends ? Niyah said " yes ! Let's make her jealous ! Ciara laughed and said " I love you daddy" ! Niyah said " I love you mami ! Niyah went to go play the game while Ciara go out to get all the stuff and Inviteded everybody for the big party on Saturday . Ciara came back with all these bags .