Chapter 7

When everybody went upstairs they all had they own room. Intill Ciara went to the bathroom to see that ms jade went into her mothers room. Ciara went to niyah room and said "come here " and follow me , niyah got up from bed and follow her to her mothers room they hid in the closet. Ciara mom lay on the bed with this maid outfit and called ms jade out , she had on a school girl outfit on , Ciara was surprise , niyah was getting horny.

Ciara mom pushes ms jade on the bed and start to kiss her on her lips and suck on her neck leaving hickeys , Ciara wasn't believing what her mother was doing so she snuck back out and went intill the big guest room were ms jade was. Niyah freak ass stayed in there but she lefted. She went to go find Ciara. When she finally did she seen Ciara playing with her pussy .

Niyah started to stare at her , Ciara knew niyah was standing there so she took all her clothes and lay on the bed and told niyah to come here! Niyah came to Ciara and started to kiss her and rub all over her body. Ciara asked niyah "do you want me "? Niyah whisper in Ciara ear and said yes can I have you ? Ciara nodded her head and said yes baby. Niyah took her clothes off and surprise Ciara. She seen her strap and it was her favorite color. Ciara eyes got wide and said " oh yes " niyah went down to suck on her pearl Ciara moaned and bit her lip.

Niyah lick up and down on her pussy to get her wetter , niyah bit her tongue and asked you ready for my strap inside you? Ciara said yes baby yes! niyah slide it in slow she seen how tight Ciara was and went in deeper ! Ciara moaned and bite niyah shoulder. Ciara said baby take it slow please! Niyah looked at her and said mhmmmm I don't think so and niyah went in she was stroking Ciara pussy fast and hard Ciara was loud , niyah yelled out what's my name ! Ciara screamed daddy.

Niyah said yess ma ' ! Ciara screamed out " I'm cumming " niyah kissed her and said cum for me ma ! Ciara got louder and louder intill she came. Ciara eyes rolled back and legs were shaking , niyah pulled her up and kiss her. Ciara looked at her and said I'm sore ...niyah laugh and said yes ma ' you are you wanna get in the shower ? Ciara looked and said yes daddy. So they got in the shower together washed each other up and lay in the bed with no clothes on and watch tv and fell asleep !

(Mom & Jade Was Still Going At It Intill 5:00am )