Only For You

Fatima's POV

It was finally Monday!!!!! Now I know some people would look at me crazy like "Girl!!!! Who the hell loves a Monday" But Monday meant that I was going to see the beautiful face I've been dreaming about all weekend, and would be able to see him for a whole week!!! I decided to wake up early by the crack of dawn so that I can take a longer shower and even do something with my hair. Even though there is only so much you can do in prison, I still wanted to look good for him.

It was now 7 am and I decided to go into Mica's cell to see if she can straighten my hair, I knew that she was the only other prisoner who would be up this early as well. Mica was the hair dresser of the prison. Why and how she was aloud to have half of the beauty supplies in her cell was beyond me, but she was beyond cool and always made sure our hair looked good.

"GoodMorning Mica!!!!"

"Girl, why are you so damn chirpy today." she say looking at me like I'm crazy

"Just learning to be thankful for life

"Just learning to be thankful for life. Can you straighten my hair?"

"No problem, but why so damn early?"

"Want to get it out the way. Plus I know that this bitch might be filled up later"

"Don't remind me girl" she says rolling her eyes and pulling a plastic chair for me to sit down

After 40 minutes of her straightening my hair and us gossiping, she is finally done.

"Girl, next time you have me straighten all this hair. imma charge you wateva you have in your commissary"

I start laughing and get up to give her a hug. "Thanks Mica"

She gives me a kiss on the cheek "No problem baby, see you around"

After leaving Mica's cell It was time for us to report to breakfast. Usually I hated to go to breakfast, but I knew that Adrian would be there so I had an extra pep in my step.

Cafeteria

After getting my breakfast and sitting in my usual seat. I heard peanut's loud ass in the background.

"oooooo girl, who told you, to come and slay on us basic bitches"

I bust out laughing "Why are you so stupid?"

"Na but you look beautiful tho, who is all of this for?"

"No one, I woke up early this morning and decided to get Mica to straighten my hair"

"mhmm, or you knew that sexy Stephens was going to be here today and you wanted to look good for daddy"

I hit her arm "peanut shut up before someone hears your loud ass" I say in a hush tone

"girl, no one paying me any mind. But someone is about to pay YOU all the attention tho" she says with a silly grin looking behind me

I slowly turn around and see Adrian come into the cafeteria. Him and Jones exchange some words and he takes her place in the corner of the lunchroom. As usual, he looks around to make sure everything is straight, and I his eyes stop at me, as he does a double take. He gives me that beautiful grin I love and although I try to fight the huge smile in my face, I couldn't and slightly have at him.

"ewwww, you guys are too fucking cute."Peanut says breaking me from my gaze

"Peanut, stop" I say laughing

After 30 minutes of being in the cafeteria, it is time for us to go to our work station. Peanut and I walk down the hallway and go our separate ways. I walk to the sanitation closet to get my cleaning gear, until I feel someone slightly grab my arm. I turn around and see the face that I been dying to see.

"So you got your hair done for a brotha, huh" Adrian says in a flirtatious tone

"Or I wanted to get my hair done for myself, you ain't nobody" I playfully state as I roll my eyes and wave him off

He has a fake hurt look on his face "So you didn't miss me?"

"No" I say lying through my teeth

"Aight, well let me get back to work then" he says and starts walking off

I grab his arm and start laughing "you play too much"

"Naw, you play too much. Over here lying and shit. God gonna strike you down."

I playfully look scared "OOOh, I wouldn't want the Preachers kid, to have the lord to strike me down, now"

He starts laughing "You a clown. But look, I want to talk to you about something. So meet me at our spot after your down with your shit"

I bite my lip and seductively look at him "okay"

he shakes his head and laughs a little "Not like that, I want to show you something"

"I'm sure you do"

He looks at me up and down, and bites his lips

"Let me find out I got a freak in my hands"

"Only for you" I reply in my head