I'm Going To Kill This Bitch

Fatima POV

"BITCH I WILL Kill YOU, I WARNED YOU ABOUT FUCKING WITH ME DIDN'T I"

I continued to try to lung at at Scars fat ass while these guards were holding me back. There is so much one can take. I didn't care when she would bump me when we would walk past each other in the hall, I didn't care when she tried to jump me with her bum bitch crew, I even brushed it off when he purposely disconnected the phone when I was making my call, but taking my journal and hiding it from me...naw this bitch really wanted to meet her maker. I got my blade that I found out in the shed and tried to slice the bitch while we were in the activity room, but just like a pussy ass bitch she ran into the cafeteria.

"BITCH YOU AINT GONNA DO SHIT" Scar Screams while being dragged out the cafeteria

I'm finally held down by one of the guards, Jackson,  who have his feet on my back, while Mr. Bryant, the head nigga in charge of Eastwood, forcibly grabs the blade from my hand. Jackson forcibly lifts me up and I see all the inmates looking at me in shock. I guess they couldn't believe that that ol me, the quiet one, the one that is usually in her cell writing in her torn apart journal, had the nerve approach one of the most feared inmates in Eastwood.

"IMAN, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" Mr. Bryant yells to me while holding the blade to my face

I stay silent just staring at the floor

"OH, SO YOU CAN'T TALK HUH" He yells again

I continue to stay silent still wondering where the fat bitch hid my journal

"Well I guess you'll get your voice back in SHU"

I quickly snap my head up 

"SHU?!!!! MR. BRYANT YOU KNOW ME, SHE STARTED-"

"I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT, YOU SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER THEN TO HAVE CONTRABAND ON YOU"

I put my head down realizing how much I fucked up. I should of never let scar get the best of me, know my ass is going to be stuck in solitary confinement for lord knows how long.

"STEPHENS" Mr. Bryant yells to one of the guards

"Yes, Mr. Bryant" A young and extremely handsome guard replies to him, he must be new because I've never seen him around. Trust me, he is definitely hard to miss, and from looking at the other inmates who is staring at him, I'm not alone.

"TAKE IMAN TO SHU NOW"

The guard, Stephens, look at Mr. Bryant with a bewildered look. It almost made me laugh

"Mr. Bryant I just got her-" Stephens says looking confused

"You know where SHU is don't you?" Mr. Bryant asks

"Yeah, but-" 

"Then take Iman to SHU or get fired on your first day" Mr. Bryant says

Stephens clenched his jaw and walks over to me. He grabs my arm but not as rough as how the other guards usually do. I'm not going to lie, his touch gave me butterflies for whatever reason. But then again being  locked up with a whole bunch of women and having a handsome guard touching you can have you feeling things. He walks me out the cafeteria and I see my home girl Key at one of the tables. She gives me a head nod letting me know that I'm going to be alright, while I return a head nod right back at her.

Like and Comment, Thank You!!!!!!