Chapter 6 - Song Writing

Yeah, chapter 6.. 🎊
Warning: Raura feels ahead
So much Raura feels don't you think? 😏
Okay, Ready. Set. Read! 😉

Chapter 6 - Song Writing

30 minutes later

Laura's P.O.V.

The bell rang and it was lunch time. I saw Raini and Calum walking in the hallway.

"Hey guys!" I approached them. "Hey Laura!" they said smiling.

"I thought you told me not to talk to Ross before?" She asked confused. "Yeah, about that, Were kind of friends right now" I laughed awkwardly.

"That explains why you both are on the school's newspaper!" "WHAT?!" I yelled which caused everyone in the hallway to look at me. I laughed awkwardly and looked away.

"What newspaper??" I asked her. "Look at this" she said grabbing something from her backpack. She unfolded the paper and there it was. A picture of me and Ross. His arm around me and my arm around his waist.

"Wow, this is embarrassing" "What? Why? You're actually lucky to be in the newspaper! You're becoming popular Laura!" I just smiled and we walked away.

I saw Ross and I waved at him. He smiled and waved back. He was walking to us and put his arm around me.

Ross' P.O.V.

I put my arm around Laura and I saw her friends staring at us.

"Uhm, Laura.. who are they?" I asked pointing at the red head and the girl with black curly hair.

"Oh right, they're my friends! This is Raini" she pointed to the girl with black curly hair. "And this is Calum" she pointed to the red head.

"Sup" I acted cool. "Hey" they both said in unison and smiled. "Wanna eat lunch with us?" Raini asked. "Sure, why not?" I smiled.

We walked to the cafeteria and sat down on the table. We saw Maia and the popular gang laughing while looking at us. I just rolled my eyes.

After lunch
• all of them are dismissed • (A/N in my story, they're dismissed after lunch 😉 moving on...)

"Hey Laura, we still have to write a song for Music class! Wanna come by to my house?" I wish she says yes. "Oh my gosh yeah! And of course!" I had a huge smile on my face. "Let's go then! The earlier we get there, the more time we have to finish the song" I pulled her to my car.

She just chuckles. We got in and drove off.
We reached our house and went inside.

"Laauurraa!" Delly hugged Laur. "Heyy Rydel!" she giggled. "Come on Laura! Just call me Delly!" she smiled. "Okay then Delly" she smiled back.

"Move away Delly, we still have a song to write" I said grabbing Laura's arm and pulling her to the music room.

"Meanie!" I heard Delly yell. I just laughed.

Laura's P.O.V.

Woah! Their music room is soo cool! They have a grand piano and I walked over to it.

"Cool huh?"

"Yeah!" I played a tune that popped in my head and sang some lyrics.

Loving you ain't easy, nothing ever is

But I will keep on fighting for a love like this

You know I wouldn't have it any other way

Even when times get tough I don't want no

Easy love

I finished playing and Ross was clapping. "Woah! I didn't know you could sing and play the piano!" He sat beside me and I just smiled at him.