Chapter 19 - Triple Date

How was my previous chapter? 🙈

Starting today, I'll be adding photos or videos of R5 or Austin and Ally 😉

Now moving on with the story 👍

Ready. Set. Read! 😉

Chapter 19 - Triple Date

Ross' P.O.V.

So Riker, Ratliff and I are planning to bring the girls on a date tonight.

The boys and I are in mine and Laura's room because ours has the coolest tv.
While the girls are in Rydel's and Ratliff's room because... I don't really know why actually.

Now we're just planning on how to ask the girls out tonight.

"Man, you guys really need a girlfriend" I faced Rocky and Ryland.

"Yeah yeah. We're working on it" Rocky sighed.

I looked at Ryland and he was just on his phone while smiling.

"So who are you texting?" I walked up to him.

He looked up at me. "How'd you know I was texting someone?" he asked with a puzzled face.

"I'm your brother Ryland, I know you" I put my hand on top of his shoulder. "So who is this someone?" I sat beside him.

"Well, she's a fan-"

"So its a girl I see" I cut him off. He looks at me with a straight face. "Anyways, go on" I motioned him to continue.

"Okay.. Like I was saying, she's a fan I met during your first concert. We kinda hanged out then boom we know each other well already" he explained.

"So who's this lucky girl?" I smiled.

"Her name's Savannah" Ryland sighed in love. "Oooh my little brother is in love" I teased and stood up.

"I better go back and plan with our bros" I smiled at him.

"I'll be here texting with Savannah if you need anything" he looked back at his phone.

I playfully shake my head and walked back to the boys and we continued planning for that date tonight.

Rydel's P.O.V.

The girls and I are in mine and Ell's room.
We're just talking about girl stuff and how much we love our boyfriends. Well, we are girls.

"I wonder what they're talking about" Laura came out of the bathroom.

We all nodded.

"You guys wanna eavesdrop?" I smirked at them. They smiled evilly including me.

We quietly walked outside to the room where the boys are and listened to their conversation.

We should take the girls out

The girls and I look at each other with smiles on our faces.

We have to make it a special night for them

The girls and I look at each other again with bigger smiles.

"We should go back inside" I whispered to them. They all nodded.

We quietly walked back to mine and Ell's room and sat on the bed.

"I can't wait for tonight" Vanessa smiled.
"Me too" Laura and I said in unison. We both giggle.

"Just act normal. Pretend we didn't hear anything. Got it?" Laura said.

"Got it" Vanessa and I responded.