Chapter 15 - Fights and Makeups

Omg chapter 15! 😱

Remember my cliffhanger? 😂

Don't worry. You'll find out on this chapter 😉

Enjoyy! 💕

Ready. Set. Read! 😉

Chapter 15 - Fights and Makeups

1 Week Before Prom

Maia's P.O.V.

I can't believe R5 is going on tour! And Laura and her sister gets to come. I need to make a plan quick before they leave.

Laura's P.O.V.

So I'm just hanging in the Lynches house. You must be thinking why we're not going to school. Why? Our parents said we should not go for the whole week so we can have more energy for the tour.

But we're still going to prom of course. If we aren't going, then Ross wasted his time on asking me to prom.

All of us were just sitting in the living room watching tv. Then suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" Ross said. He stood up and opened he door. I think it was mail. He signed and checked who it was for.

"It's for me. Weird" he opened the mail and saw a bunch of pictures. Tears were forming in his eyes.

"What's the problem Ross?" I stood up and walked to him. He showed me the pictures.

I was shocked. It was pictures of me kissing some guy. This is fake!

"This isn't real Ross I swe-" but before I could say another word he cut me. "Save it Laura" then he ran upstairs to his room.

I was crying my tears out. The Lynches were comforting me.

"It's okay Laura. We all know it's not true. I mean, you've been hanging with us a lot lately" Rydel said.

"Just give Ross some time and maybe you can explain to him later" Riker added.

I nodded. "I'll just go for a walk" I said picking up my jacket. "Want me to come?" Delly offered. I nodded. Since I need someone to comfort me.

Delly and I walked to the park. "You okay Laur?" Delly asked while side hugging me. "Yeah. A little" I sighed.

"I just can't believe someone would edit photos of me kissing another guy. I wonder who it is" I furrowed my eyes.

While walking, Brad walked up to us. "Hey Laura!" he said grinning. "Hey.." I said looking down. "She's not in the mood to talk right now" Rydel whispered to him.

He just nodded. "So did Ross get the edited pictu-" he suddenly realized what he was saying and quickly covered his mouth.

"What?" I said looking up at him. I furrowed my eyes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Delly looked at me. Our eyes widened.

"You're the one who sent Ross the edited photos! Didn't you?!" I faced Brad and held his collar.

"I'm not talking!" he yelled back. "Are you sure about that?" a familiar voice spoke behind us.

Riker.

"Talk. Or I'll call the cops" he warned Brad. "Fine. Yes I'm the one who sent the edited photos. But it wasn't only me. Its also Maia" he said giving up.

I released his collar. "Why? I trusted you!" I yelled at his face. "Please Laura forgive me. I like you okay?!" he said holding my hand but I pushed it away.

"No! Ross is mad at me right now because of you! Get away from me!" I said walking away. Riker and Delly followed me. We went back to the Lynches house.

Ross' P.O.V.

I can't believe Laura! Why would she cheat on me?!

Rocky walked in. I should have locked the door.

"You okay bro?" he said sitting beside me. "Do you think I'm okay?" I said looking up with tears streaming down my face.

"Sorry man. But I think those pictures are fake. Laura wouldn't do that to you" he said.

"How can you tell?" I said looking down. "First, Laura's been hanging a lot with us. Second, you're always right beside her! And lastly, she didn't go anywhere without you by her side."

Rocky had a point. Maybe they are edited photos. "I think you're right" I said wiping my tears away.

"Of course I am Ross" he pretended to pop his collar. "Don't be cocky here Rocky" I said while standing up rolling my eyes.

"I need to apologize to Laura for snapping at her" I sighed. "She's actually out," then we heard a door slam. "But she's right back" Rocky added.

"I wonder why she slammed the door?" I said walking downstairs.

Laura saw me then looked down.

"I need to talk to you Ross" Riker whispered in my ear. "I kind of need to talk to Laura right now" I whispered back. "Its actually about her" I looked at him with a serious face. I nodded and we walked out the backyard.

"So, what about Laura?" I said sitting on the hammock. "Those pictures were edited by Brad and Maia".

I jolted my head up. "What?!" I quickly stood up. "How did you know?" I tilted my head to the right.

"Well I followed Delly and Laura to the park since I didn't want any of them to get hurt. Then this Brad guy walked up to them and accidentally slipped out that he was the one who sent those pictures to you" he sighed.

I groaned. "I need to apologize to Laura right now" I said running in the house.

"Laura! I'm really sorry for snapping at you earlier. Riker told me what happened. I'm really sorry! I should have listened to you before jumping into conclusions. I'm really sorry Laura. I love you so much so can you please forgive me?" I said facing her.

She smiled. "I forgive you Ross. And I love you too" she said while wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

I of course kissed back enjoying this moment. I bet my family are taking pictures right now because I can her camera clicks.

We pulled away smiling at each other. "So we're good?" she asked. "We're good." I said wrapping my arm around her waist.

To enjoy the rest of the day, we all had a movie marathon. Riker also invited Vanessa to watch with us.

We all talked, laughed and enjoyed the day.

---------------------

Yay chapter 15! 🌚

Kind of crappy I know 😅

But don't worry! There's only 1 week before prom!! 😱

Continue reading and voting if you want to find out what happens next 😉

Hope this chapter answered the cliffhanger at the previous chapter 👅

Byee! 👋

• nadine 👊