Chapter 13 - Beach Parties

Aw yeah chapter 13! 🎊
Enjoyy! 💕
Ready. Set. Read! 😉

Chapter 13 - Beach Parties

2 Weeks Before Prom

Ross' P.O.V.

So I got this invitation to a beach party and I'm planning on going. But if none of my friends are going then I'm not going either.

I decided to call my friends if they got the invitation too.

First of, Laura. After three rings she answered.

• Phone Conversation •
Laura - Hello?
Ross - Hey Laur
Laura - Oh hey Ross! I was supposed to call you but then you called • she giggles • anyways, what's up?
Ross - Haha okay. So did you receive any invitation to a beach party?
Laura - I was suppose to tell you about that and yes! You going?
Ross - Oh great! Yeah I'm going but if none of our gang • him and his other friends • are going then I'm not . But since you're going then I'll go • I smiled •
Laura - Oh that's great! I'll get ready then. Bye Ross
Ross - Okay see you. Bye Laur
• End of Call •

I called my other friends and yes they got the invitation. Looks like we're all going. I asked my siblings if they wanted to come and they all said yes. So we all got ready.

Laura's P.O.V.

I first picked my bikini. I kind of wanted to impress Ross so I got a strapless, yellow one. It was kind of tight. Then I got my see through laced cover up.

I got my flip flops and I'm ready to go. I asked Vanessa if she wanted to come and she said yes. Right now I'm just waiting for her in the living room.

10 minutes later

Vanessa was taking too long so I yelled from downstairs. "Vanessa! Hurry up! The Lynches must be waiting for us at the venue already!"

She hurried downstairs and I see her in a black bikini and a white cover up. "Alright alright I'm here" she got the car keys and we drove off to the beach.

Yep, the party was at the beach. That's why it's called "Beach Party" haha.

Ross' P.O.V.

Me and my siblings already arrived at the beach. We were waiting for the Maranos. But then someone that I didn't want to see walked up to us.

"Hey Rossy" Maia said all flirty. "Bye Maia" I smiled sarcastically. "Ugh whatever. Just so you know, you'll be mine again soon" she smirked and walked away. "What was she talking about Ross?" Delly asked.

I shrugged and looked to my right. I saw a car pull up then two girls walked out.
They both looked familiar. One girl was wearing a yellow bikini with a laced cover up and her hair has amber highlights- wait a minute.

Laura?!

And the other girl must be Vanessa! Wow they both look different but stunning at the same time.

"Is that?" Rocky asked. I nodded. "And?" I nodded again. "Wow they look hot!" Rocky said while checking them out.

"Shut up!" Riker and I exclaimed in unison. "Okay okay" Rocky put his hands up in surrender.

The girls walked to us and I saw other guys checking Laura out. I put my arm around her and kissed her. Gotta let the guys know she's mine.

We pulled away and she smiled. "What was that for?" she asked. "Oh nothing. Just to let the other guys know that you're mine because they were checking you out" she laughed.

"Don't be silly Ross. Those guys are nothing compared to you" she smiled. I smiled and pecked her lips. "Thanks Laur. By the way, you look hot in that bikini. Plus it's my favorite color" I wink at her.

She just blushed.

"Stop with the flirting and let's get this party started!" Ell yelled. We cheered and went to the dance floor.

After a while, Raini and Calum came. We greeted them and continued to party. But then Brad came to us.

"Hey Laur!"

"Only I get to call her that. And I'm here too you know" I glared at him. "Chill Ross" Laura said wrapping her arm around my waist which made me calm down a bit.

"Okay okay sorry man. But can I have a dance with Laura?" I looked at Laura and she looked at me. I looked down. I knew she wanted to be friendly with Brad so I looked up at her and gave her the "look".

She sighed.

She looked back at Brad and spoke up. "Id love to Brad-"

"Come on then!" he grabbed her hand but Laura stopped him.

"But! I'm still dancing with Ross and hanging with his family, my sister and our friends so I'm sorry" Laura said while letting go of his hand.

I had a small smile on my face since she rejected him. Brad just glared at me and walked away.

"Why didn't you go and dance with him?" I turned to Laura. "Because I didn't want to leave me boyfriend all sad and who knows? Maybe you'd meet up with another girl" she sighed.

I held her cheek and held her waist with my other hand. "Don't ever think of that Laur. You know why?"

"Why?" she looked at me in the eyes.

"Because you're my one and only and without you in my life, no one would give me warm hugs, comfort me when I'm all sad, or even give me sweet kisses" she smiled and we both shared a long passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist.

We heard camera clicks but we didn't care because we were enjoying this moment.

"Aww they are soo cute! They're my new OTP!" Rydel squeeled or should I say "fan girled".

Laura and I pulled away and we chuckled. "Who wants to get out of here and get some ice cream?" I asked. Everyone raised their hand and we drove off to the ice cream shop.

We enjoyed the rest of the night and went home.
------------------------
Yay chapter 13! 🎊

I know it's kinda crappy 😭

I tried though...

But don't worry! Laura's birthday and prom is coming! 😉

I have school tom so gnight my lovely readers 💕

• nadine 👊