Chapter 2 - Feelings?

Woohoo! Chapter 2! 🎊 Hope you guys love it! 😉

Chapter 2 - New feelings?

Ross' P.O.V.

I woke up and forgot about what happened last night.

I took a quick shower and changed to casual clothes.

A black v neck, black skinny jeans and white converse.

After I changed, I went downstairs and saw my family eating breakfast.

"Good morning Ross!" Mom said while cooking pancakes...

Wait, PANCAKES! "PANCAKES!!" I rushed to the table and gobbled the pancakes that was on my plate.

"Oh Ross.." Rydel whispered. "We have band practice so don't be late" Rocky reminded me. "Yeah yeah whatever.. I'm going" I got my backpack and drove to school.

Laura's P.O.V.

The clock alarmed and I quickly got up to shower.

I changed to clothes that I normally wear to school.

But I thought of something.

Maybe I should try some other things to wear.

I searched my closet and found a black crop top and a white skater skirt.

Perfect.

I changed and checked myself on the mirror.

To be honest, I look hot! But I was still wearing my glasses so I still kinda look like a nerd.

I took it off and got the contacts that Vanessa gave me incase I didn't want to use my glasses.

I put it on and took my black wedge which made me look taller.

I put light make up on and curled my hair.

I went downstairs to see no one. Maybe they're still sleeping.

So I just left a note and got my backpack and walked to school. (A/N Walking to school in wedges... ikr?! 😂)

Ross' P.O.V.

When I got to school, I saw my hot looking girlfriend and the popular gang.

"Hey Rossy" Maia pecked my lips and we walked to the hallway.

While we were walking, we saw someone that we didn't recognize.

"Who is she?" The populars asked themselves. (A/N I know, weird right? 😂)

We looked closer on who it was and we didn't expect that she'll be that person.

Laura. Laura Marano.

Laura's P.O.V.

I walked in the doors and saw everyone staring at me.

I heard whispers like "You are smoookin hott Laura" or "Wanna be friends?".

Wow, I didn't know that the new me would catch a lot of people's attention.

But the person that I'm not expecting that would check on me was well, Ross. As in Ross Shor Lynch.

Ross' P.O.V.

Wow. She's frickin hot. Just look at that bo- Ross snap out of it!

You have a girlfriend! But I just can't take my eyes off her.

I think I was drooling.

There was something waving in front of me and it was Maia's hands. "Ross. ROSS!"Maia shouted which caused me to jump a little and snap out of my thoughts.