Chapter 10 - Some News Are Meant To Hurt You

*cough* Chapter 10! *cough*
I know long time no update... 😢
It's all the internet's fault! 😑
Just continue reading, okay? okay. 😉
Ready. Set. Read! 😉

Chapter 10 - Some News Are Meant To Hurt You

Rydel's P.O.V.

Last night was the best night of my life!

Flashback
I went in my room to find Ell sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sitting on the bed next to him. "I wanna tell you something" he said.

This kind of made me nervous. "Uhm, okay" "ILikeYou" he said really fast.

"What? Slow down Ell"

"Okay, I. Like. You." I was shocked. "I knew I shouldn't have told you yet! Now you think I'm a stupi-"

I cut him off by crashing my lips to his. I pulled away

. "I like you too" I smiled at him. He smiled back and I felt his lips on mine. It turned to a make out session after awhile.

End of flashback

I was daydreaming but someone made me snap back to reality. "Delly. DELLY!" It was Ell.

"Oh, morning Ell" I smiled. "Morning too love" he said pecking my lips.

"Lets go downstairs and eat breakfast" I said standing up. "Come on! I thought you'd never asked" he said.

"Ell, wait!" he stopped and turned around to face me. "What's wrong Del?"

"We can't let my siblings know we're dating yet. You know my siblings, overprotective. Especially Ross and Riker" I smiled awkwardly.

"Fine.." he frowned.

"But one last kiss before we go down?"

"Sure" I smiled.

He smiled back and we kissed for a minute. I pulled away and smiled. We continued walking down the hallway.

Ross' P.O.V.

I was in the shower. Laura was still sleeping and I had nothing to do. I dried my hair and put on some clothes.

A black muscle tee, white skinny jeans and black converse.

I went out of the bathroom with messy hair. Laura was sitting on the bed smiling at me.

"Morning Ross"

"Morning Laur" I said pecking her lips.

"Your hair is messy.. Want me to fix it?" "I'd like that" I nodded.

While Laura was fixing my hair, I realized something.

"You know what's weird?"

"What?" she chuckled slightly.

"I'm sitting on the bed, you're standing up and I'm facing your chest where your... you know what is" I smiled like an idiot.

"Stop being a perv Ross!" she hit me slightly. I just laughed.

She just shakes her head playfully. "I'm done" she said returning the comb.

"Thanks Laur"

"Welcome Rossy" she said kissing my cheek. "Don't call me that!"

"Hmm, let me think about it.. what 'bout, no!" she said getting ready to run.

I did a you have 3 seconds to run face. She suddenly ran and 3 seconds was up. She ran out and I chased her.