Chapter 20 - Meeting The Other Band

Ooh. As you can see, R5 and the Maranos will be meeting another band😏
Hope you enjoy the chapter ☺️
Ready.Set.Read! 😉

Chapter 20 - Meeting The Other Band

2 Weeks Later

Laura's P.O.V.

So we're in UK right now and we just landed. Ryland said we'll be meeting another band for R5 to perform with for their concert.

In three days, Ross is gonna turn 18. Maybe I can plan a surprise birthday for him tomorrow with the others. But right now, we're on our way to the venue where we'll be meeting the band.

I'm sitting beside Ross while cuddling with him. "Excited to meet the band?" I broke the silence between us and looked up at him.

"Yeah. But if they're a boy band, I just hope none of them will be flirting with you" he sighs.

"Aww Ross. Don't worry, I'm only yours" I looked at him on the eyes and smiled. He smiled back and pecked me on the lips.

"We're here" Ryland said and the van stopped.

We all walked out and looked at the place. It was pretty big. Maybe they're a popular band.

"They must be a popular band" Rydel walked up to me. "I was thinking the same thing!" I chuckle. She laughs a little.

"Who do you think he band is?" I looked at her. "I don't really know. But I hope they're not those people who looks kind during interviews but really mean when no cameras are pointing at them" she answers.

"Good point" I agreed and nod. She smiles at me and we continue walking while following the manager of the band.

The manager of the band opens the door to a room where 5 boys are in.

My eyes widen and I look over at Vanessa. She was already looking at me with wide eyes.

"Laura? Vanessa?" that voice I've never heard for so long. Vanessa and I looked over at him.

"H-Harry?" I stuttered. Tears almost forming in my eyes. Memories coming back in my head.

"You guys know each other?" Rocky asked with confused face. I nod slowly.

"How?" Ross held on to my waist. Harry glares at him.

"It's a long story and I don't want to talk about it" I look down. "Its okay Laur" Ross hugs me. I hug back of course.

"Can I go back in the van first? I don't feel comfortable.." I look up at Ross. "Sure" he nods and kisses my cheek.

"I'll go with you Laura" Vanessa puts her arm around me and we both walk back to the van.

Ross' P.O.V.

I wonder what was that about. Laura had tears forming in her eyes so it could be a bad thing. I'll ask her about it again later.

"Okay.. moving on! R5, this is One Direction. The band you'll be performing with for tomorrow's show" their manager smiled.

We shook their hands and we talked a little.

"So Harry, you know Laura and Vanessa?" I curiously asked him. "Well yeah. But we met like a long time ago and some bad memories were made" he looked down.

I was getting really curious right now. What if he did something to Laura and Vanessa? Or even worse what if he hurt them? I really need to ask Laura about it later.

"Well look at the time. We better get going" Riker stood up and we stood up as well.

"See ya guys tomorrow" Ell smiled at them. They waved and we walked back to the van.

Once we got there, Laura was sleeping on Vanessa's lap with dried tear stains on her cheeks. I sighed.

"I got it from here Vanessa. Thank you" I weakly smile at her. She nods. "Laura needs you Ross. Make sure you don't lose her" she put her hand on top of my shoulder.

"I'll protect her. Don't worry" I assure Vanessa. She weakly smiles and I sit on the spot where she was and put Laura's head on my lap. I kiss her cheek and took a nap.

Rydel's P.O.V.

Everyone in the van were sleeping. Well, except for me and Vanessa. I actually wanted to ask her about what happened earlier with Laura.

"Vanessa. What happened to Laura earlier?" I look at her. Good thing we're both sitting beside each other.

"It's kind of a long story" she sighs. "I have time" I assure her. "Okay then" she sighs again.

"So 3 years back then, Laura and Harry were really great friends. You should say best friends. They would tell secrets to each other and never tell anyone about it. They never broke promises. A year later, since they were so close, they dated. They were kind of the 'it couple' in Laura's old school. But one night changed everything. Harry and Laura got invited to a party and it was in a club. Laura didn't want to go because she wasn't that type of girl. But Harry still forced her and she went anyways. Harry got drunk and brought Laura to a dark room. Laura was really scared and she screamed. But Harry slapped her to shut her up. She cried really hard because she knew what was gonna happen next. Harry started undressing her but before he could remove her top, I barged in the room. I kind of followed them because I knew something like this would happen. I got Laura's hand and we ran to my car before Harry could catch up and we drove home. She told me what happened and we told our parents. They got mad. Not at us but at Harry. The boy they trusted to take care of Laura. So we moved to LA and lived a normal life again." Vanessa told me the whole story on what happened to Laura.

"Oh my gosh poor Laura" I looked over at Laura and she was sleeping on Ross' lap.

"Yeah. And the worst part was, she trusted her best friend" Vanessa added.

"Ross would get sooo mad when he hears the story" I look at her with a worried face. "Oh yeah. That's why don't tell anyone" she held out her pinkie.

"Promise?"

"Promise." I locked my pinkie with hers.

"We should take a nap. It'll take a while to go to the hotel" I tell her. "Yeah. Okay" she nods. We both fall asleep.

Laura's P.O.V.

I woke up with someone calling out my name. "Laura" Ross shakes me. "What?" I groan. "We're in the hotel" he chuckles. "Okay okay" I sit up straight.

We walk in the hotel and got our room cards. Same room arrangement.

Ross and I went in our room and I laid down on the bed hugging a pillow.

"Laur, about earlier.. Can you tell me what happened?" Ross asked with a pouty face while laying down beside me.

I sigh. I have to tell him.

"Okay" I nod and sit up straight.

I told him the story and a few tears escaped my eyes in some parts.

"Laura I'm so sorry" he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. "Did you guys kiss or anything?" he pulled away. I shake my head. "I knew he wasn't right for me" I look down.

"Don't worry Laur. I'm here for you" he hugs me again. I hug back of course and we both lay down on the bed.

"A girl like you don't deserve to be heart broken. Let's have a movie marathon!" he jump out of bed.

I chuckle at his goofiness. "What movie do you wanna watch first?" he said getting the movies in his luggage.

"Do you have UP there?" I ask him. He nods and puts the CD in the player.

We both cuddle. I look up at him. "Thank you Ross" I smile. "For what?" he looks down at me. "For being with me. For taking care of me. For everything" I lean in. "Anything for you Laur" he closes the space between us and crashes his lips on mine.

We make out for a while not minding the movie that's playing. We pull away and decided to sleep.
----------------------
Oooh. Harry and Laura used to date 😱

Poor Laura though 😔

Continue reading to find out what happens next 😝

• nadine 👊