8: The first day of school (Part 1)

Betty's POV

I open my eyes, cause the alsrm in Jug's phone starts ringing. He groans and stretch her one arm out to put it on silent.

Then he looks back at me. I smile at him tiredly and he does the same, "Morning," he says and kisses my lips.

"School morning," I sigh and close my eyes again.

He chuckles, "Exactly. That's why you can't sleep longer," he says.

I smirk and open my eyes, "Can you um.. Can you close your eyes until I make my way to the bathroom," I ask.

He laughs, "What?" he asks.

I blush a little. I don't know, what to tell him. He smirks and closes his eyes, knowing what it's about probably.

I kiss his cheek and get up from the bed. I look at the sheets. No leaking. Great. I go into the bathroom and hear him getting out of the bed.

*Time pass, 50 minutes

"Betty, if you won't come now, we're gonna be late!" Jug yells from downstairs.

I sigh, "Put your alarm for an hour earlier then!" I yell back and stop brushing my hair.

I hear a laughter, what makes me smirk. I put the gel into my hair as always and pull my boots on.

I look into the mirror with a smile. That's me. Only black and dark purple. Except for my hair, what looks great with these clothes as well.

I throw my schoolbag over my one shoulder. It's black as well and has like two pens and a notebook inside right now, since it's all I bought yesterday.

 It's black as well and has like two pens and a notebook inside right now, since it's all I bought yesterday

I go downstairs, feeling powerful in these clothes as always. I enter the kitchen and they all look at me with a shocking sight. FP is smirking and Jug is smiling. Gladys seems shocked and JB is looking at me like 'You're so cool'.

"What?" I ask and sit down.

"You look.. Different," JB says.

"Have you ever seen me before?" I smirk.

"Yeah, yesterday and the day before yesterday," she says.

I chuckle and porr somw cereal for myself.

"You look like your mom," Gladys says to me.