19: The doctor (Part 1)

Wednesday (tomorrow)

Betty's POV 

"So you'll come and pick me up at lunch?" I ask dad.

He nods and I sigh, "And everyone knows, that you're the leader of the serpents?" I ask.

"The whole town does. I don't get how you didn't," Jug says.

I sigh and look back at dad, "Can you wait me at the door?" I ask.

They all chuckle, "At southside schools, you can't get out without being really sick, like yesterday, or without a parent, even if it's in the middle of the class," Jelly says.

I sigh and Jug takes my hand into his, "We'll be late again, and we have math," he says.

I sigh, "And after that geography and then geography and.. Latin," I say, and look at him.

"I promise you to ditch, if you have the teacher there," dad says and hands me a note.

I smile a little, seeing that it's an excuse note, "Thanks," I say with a sad smile.

He sighs, "And if that asshole is there, than tell me please. I got a guy from that class, Sweet Pea's friend to film the whole class. Maybe we can get him fired or even the school shut down," he says.

I smile big and he kisses my hair, "Bye," Jug chuckles.

*1st period. Math.*

"Hey," we say to the serpents in our class, including Ronnie and Fangs.

"Hey," they all smile, Ronnie lookikg at me worriedly.

Here are only tables for one people, so I sit in between Jug and Fangs, Ronnie next to him.

"Everything okay?" Fangs asks.

I chuckle, taking out of my stuff, "No. Why?" I ask.

He sighs, "I don't know. You look.. Different," he says, and it doesn't sound like it's a bad thing.

I smile a little, "You like it?" I ask, looking at him.

"You've always had a great sense of style," he says, "And as your gay best friend," he starts and me, Jug and Ronnie chuckle, "I love and approve this," he says, looking at my clothes with a smile.

"Well I'm glad," I chuckle, "But how do you know, what my sense of style has always been?" I ask in confusion.

He starts laughing so hard, that the whole class shuts up and looks at us. I smirk, not understanding.

"First of all.. FP has stalked you for years, and I've tagged along," he says. I smirk, knowing that. "Then comes Ronnie.. Who also wantes to stalk you," he says and I chuckle, "And then Jug sees that. And.. Falls in love. What do you think, I've been doing all these years?" he smirks.

"Wow," I smirk and look at Jug, who's smirking as well.

He smirks back, "I couldn't do anything. I wasn't gonna come and stalk you by myself y'know," he says and we four all laugh.

The teacher comes in and his eyes go on me immediatly, "Decided to change your image after almost having sex with a teacher?" he asks and a boy is filming it as I can see.

Jug get's mad, but clinks his teeth together and tries to be quiet, "After he almost raped me, you mean?" I ask, "No. I just had a little talk with some people that I love, and decided that I should just be myself," I sigh.

"So no more," he starts and I interrupt.

"Oh no. I'm still the same person. Just maybe look a little different," I say.