13: The tattoos (Part 2)

*3PM*

Betty's POV

"Jug, you're staying, right?" I ask, as dad is prepearing the things.

He smirks, "If you want for mw to see, where you're getting it, then I think it would be interesting to watch it being made, yeah," he says.

I smile a little, "Okay, just stay," I say. He smiles and sits down in one chair.

Dad sighs and looks at me, "You ready?" he asks and I nod with a nervous smile.

"I can make a small one.." he sighs.

"No," I chuckle.

"Okay," he sighs, "You wearing something normal?" he asks.

I chuckle and pull my sweatpants down, since I have black sports shorts, what I bought, under them.

"What? You're seriously getting it on your ass?" Jug asks with wide eyes.

Me and dad both laugh, "You'll see," I say.

"Dad you sure?" Jug asks him.

He smirks at him, "Yeah, it's genius," he says and then smiles at me, "Lie down," he says.

"On my back?" I ask in suprise.

"On your side. The side where you want it on, leave up," he says.

I think a few seconds and decide to go with my right leg. I lie down on the table/bed on my left side and he smirks.

He sighs, "Jug come here," he says and Jug walks to us, "Help her through it in some way. That's gonna be painful," he says to both me and Jug.

I smile a little, as Jug sits on the other side of me, than FP, so that I can only see Juggie. He takes one of my hands and I intertwine our fingers.

"Betty, ready?" dad asks.

I smile and nod fastly. They both chuckle, seeing that I want it so bad.

I hear the machine starting working and then a sharp pain in my thigh. I start laughing and he stops.

"What?" he asks with a smirk.

"Nothing, it just hurts so fucking much," I chuckle. They both chuckle a little and he starts doing it again.

I'm holding my breath and then sometimes breathing out and rapidly back in, my eyes squeezed shut all the time.

Jug starts fondling my hair and I open my one eye, as I'm chuckling and crying at the same time. He kisses my forehead and I squeeze my eyes shut again.

*10PM*

"And.. It's ready," dad says and kisses my temple.

I sigh with a smile, "How long is it actually gonna hurt?" I chuckle and wipe away my tears, as they both are looking at it with smiles.

"When you do the dance, the pain is gone," dad says.

I sigh and nod with a smile, "Can I see it?" I ask.

He smirks and points on one full size mirror. I smile and jump up from the table, what is causing pain. I walk to the mirror and take a deep breath. Then I turn on my side and my eyes widen along with my smile.

"That is amazing," I'm totally freaking out.

They both laugh at me. I basically run to them and wrap my arms around dad's neck, "Thank you so much," I say while hugging him.

I feel him chuckle, "You're still as cute as a kid, you know that, right?" he smirks and kisses my hair as we pull away.

I smile, "Do you.. Do you have some videos or something?" I ask, with a hoping smile.