45: Hallucinating

Betty's POV

They look at her with widened eyes and then back at me. Mom looks at me, smiles a little and blows me a kiss. I'm just looking at her with tears. She goes out of the front door.

I jump up from Jug's lap and run to the window immediatly. She's not there. My knees get week as I'm crying and breathing fastly. I fall on the floor, losing my eyesight and hearing. I can feel touches though.

I feel my legs and hands cramping and moving and my head hitting the floor many times in a row. Then I feel Jug's hands under my head and dad holding me on my side, so that I could breathe.

I'm crying so hard at the same time and feel tears on me as well, so at least one of them has to be crying.

I hate moving like this, but I can't control my hands or legs or body actually. I feel Jug's lips on my forehead and more tears. Okay.. He's crying.

A few minutes later, my body stops and I open my eyes normally now. I'm exhausted from life. I'd just like to die right now.

Dad helps me sit up, while Jug just seems scared like me. I wrap my arms around my dad and he hugs me back.

"What's wrong with me?" I cry into his chest, "Please help me. I'm scared," I cry into his shoulder.

"Calm down," he says to me calmly, "We're gonna figure something out," he says.

"Please don't send me away," I cry and look up at him now, "I don't wanna live in some group home with every other crazy person in the state," I cry, looking into his eyes.

He kisses my forehead. He lookd so fucking worried, "Baby I'm not sending you anywhere. Not ever," he says and kisses my forehead.

I bury my face back into his neck and he kisses my hair and I feel him looking at Jug probably.

"Hey," Jug days softly and touches my hair, I look at him. I see that he tries to hold his tears back and say something, but then he bursts them all out and starts to cry so bad..

I get off from dad's lap and sit next to Jug. He pulls me onto his lap and hugs me so tightly as do I. His one hand is in my hair, holding my head against his neck.

"I love you," he cries.

"I love you too," I cry. He presses his lips against my hair and I enjoy the touch.

"I'm gonna help you, don't worry," he whispers.

I sniffle and nod a little. He kisses my hair again and I sniffle and wipe my tears away. They help me to get up and my legs are working normally now, so...

"I'm gonna go and study," I cry.

"You're not gonna go to school tomorrow. Just go to sleep," dad says.

I nod a little and Jug kisses my cheek, "Want for me to come with you?" he asks worriedly.

I shake my head, eyes half closed, "I'm fine. But come for the night," I say. He nods a little and I just go upstairs.

Jughead's POV

I look at dad and he hugs me and I hug him, "She's gonna be okay, right?" I cry.

"She will," he says and I hear that he's crying a little too, "I'm gonna call her therapist.. How is it possible that he didn't know ANYTHING about it," he says madly.

I sniffle and nod. He kisses my beanie and goes into the kitchen to make the call.

I sit down on the couch and just think about how much she's suffering. She is not crazy. But how did she imagine her? For 4 months?