11

"You have to talk to him he is devastated" Jonah tells Isabelle once she picks him up from school

Once she dropped off Corbyn, he sent a bunch of texts to Jonah talking about how upset he was and how he felt so stupid. Jonah felt so bad and promised him he'd talk to Isabelle about it.

"Jo, the only reason why he asked me out was because he was forced. I don't want to be with someone because I'm forced to"

"Then why are you forcing me and Lilia together"

"That's different. You both like each other. Corbyn didn't even like me."

"How do you know"

"He literally admitted it. His mom and mine forced him to ask me so he could always be protected. They knew he was a weirdo and that he would have no friends so they made him date me"

"Hey don't call him that"

"I get he's your best friend but please let me rant and call him whatever I want"

"But he's not a weirdo okay and I never want to hear you say that again"

"Whatever"

"Anyways does your 3 years not mean anything to you. You're just breaking up with him for one small reason. He's in love with you now"

"First we aren't breaking up we are on a break. Second he still didn't date me for the right reason"

"But he loves you now"

"Jonah the more you say it doesn't make it get to me any other way"

"But still"

"Well what am I supposed to do."

"Forget this stupid break or whatever and just be with him"

"Not until he apologizes"

"You're being stubborn you know how in love he is"

"I said stop saying that"

"Exactly my point. Anyways if you have to wait a week if he apologizes take him back if he doesn't you can figure out what to do. Just don't bully him okay. That's the last thing he needs is his ex to add on to the bullying"

"He's not my ex if we're taking a break"

"I swear if you say that one more time"

"It's true"

"Whatever just promise me you won't make fun of him"

"Okay But I'm not promising I'm going to get back with him"