7

It is the end of their time at the exhibit and they are now on their way to lunch

"Can we go to Olive Garden?" Corbyn asks

"Anything for you"

That phrase makes Corbyn so happy. Just knowing Isabelle cares about him makes up for all the people who don't.

"Izzy?"

"Yes baby"

"I just want to let you know how much I love you. Everyone and I mean everyone makes fun of me but you don't. I don't understand why you of all people would care so much like you do for me. I mean you could be with any other boy but you're still with me and I am so so so sooooooo lucky to have you"

Isabelle wipes a tear that's fallen and takes Corbyns hand into hers

"I love you so much baby. I care for you because you are the easiest, most loving, and oh so cutest boy on earth. And you deserve all the love in the world"

"Do you think we will last"

"Oh for sure I'm already planning our wedding"

"Really?!?!?!?"

"Well not exactly but I definitely think about it all the time. I'm always thinking about how many children we could have and what I would name them"

"What would you name them?"

"Well for boys I love the names Jack, Zachary, and Daniel see what I did there"

"Those are cute but I like Jeffrey, Gerald, and Burt"

"Corbyn I am telling you right now if we ever have children we are not naming them that"

"Why not I love those names"

"How about a compromise. Our children can be named what I said and we can get dogs and you can name them those"

"I like that"

"Good"

"Christina will be happy to know that I'm working on things she's told me. One of my issues are compromises"

"Hey don't say that. They are not issues they are what make you special"

"I mean when you say it like that"

"Exactly now let me see your smile"

Corbyn smiles brightly at Isabelle making her super happy to see the boy she loves look happy

They make it to Olive Garden and quickly get a table.

They order their food and talk about their favorite parts of the day.

"Guess what's coming in tomorrow" Corbyn says once the food comes

"What"

"A brand new package of BOWTIEEEEES"

"Wait really"

"Yeah I'm so excited I've been wearing the same five for the past week"

"What do they look like?"

"Well it's a subscription box of bow ties so I get a new monthly set isn't that cool"

"It really is"

"One I could personalize and guess what picture I chose"

"I don't know what picture"

"Me and you. It looks so cute. You're hugging me looking all adorable"

"Aww promise me you'll wear it a lot"

"I already was going to duh"

"Hey don't give me that sass"