29

It's been a few months and Isabelle finally got her boot off just in time for the prom.

She is super excited and has planned it perfectly. They went with the space theme because it was cool and it reminded Isabelle of Corbyn.

Speaking of Corbyn he really doesn't want to go to the prom. If he's with Isabelle then surely everyone will be staring at him which he definitely doesn't like

All the attention on his girlfriend which ultimately means attention on him. He hates it and he doesn't want it or anything to do with it.

Therefore he won't go to the prom

"But Corbyn it's space themed. You love that" Isabelle says trying to convince him while they lay in Corbyn's backyard staring at the sky

"But it's also a lot of attention which I hate"

"Sooooo it's only for a night. One night of attention on you which actually will be attention on me but that's not the point"

"If it's only one night then why are you obsessing over going"

"Because this is important to me"

"How. Again it's one night you even said it."

"You know how you love stars and watching them"

"Yeah"

"And you know how the one thing you want to do in life is go to space and be with those stars"

"Yeah and"

"Prom is like my space. The one thing I want to do in life is go to the prom with you."

"Okay I'm listening"

"The people who will be looking at us are like stargazers. Watching the stars while they twinkle in the moonlight, what we're doing right now. You see that star right there" Isabelle points to the North Star and Corbyn nods

"That's you. You're my North Star showing me the right way to go. And I want to be the astronaut in space with you, my shining star."

"Okay I'll go"

"Really?!?!"

"Only if I can wear a white suit like all the astronauts wear"

"Deal."

"And you have to wear a sparkly purple and blue dress just like the milky way"

"Deal. Done"

"Okay then I'll go"

"Perfect you know I love you a lot"

"I love you too. And you shouldn't doubt it because if I didn't love you I totally wouldn't be going"

"I know"

"Well I have therapy and tutoring tomorrow do you want to join"

"Of course."

"Good because while you think I'm YOUR North Star really you're mine"

"I love you Corbyn Matthew Besson"

"No I love you Isabelle Olivia go with it Grace"

One more and we done