15

Corbyn finishes setting up for his party when his doorbell rings

He opens it to reveal Isabelle

"Hi I hope you don't mind me coming early my mom said you might want someone to help you set up"

"I just finished"

"Oh then I guess I'll just leave um bye"

"Wait"

"Yeah"

"You can stay till the party starts"

"That's okay"

"No Izzy please I-I want to tell you something"

"Oh well then I guess I can stay"

"Good"

Corbyn brings her inside and they sit on the couch

"What did you have to tell me"

"I miss you. I miss you a lot. I don't even like this girl Raya Reyna whatever. When I talk to her I picture you on her face. When she kisses me I imagine it's you. I want you. I don't want her. She's too loud for me and makes fun of me liking space. But you don't do that you like space too and we bond over it. She also never reads to me she says it's childish. But I like getting read to. She makes me feel different and she treats me like a child. She's just so mean to me. But you, you were so nice all the time. I like you still no I love you. I want you back. I'm going to break up with her tomorrow"

"Oh Corbyn I love you so much. All I've been doing without you is cry. I don't eat anymore I don't do anything"

"When I break up with her will you be with me again"

"If that's what you want"

"It is and I talked about all this with Christina and she told me to go after who I want and I want you"

"Then yes when you guys break up"

"Okay Yay"

Right after someone knocks on the door

Corbyn gets up to get it and Reyna quickly pulls him into a hug and a deep kiss

"I missed you so much baby" she says

"Um you just saw me"

"Yeah well I missed you"

"Oh"

"Um is that your ex" Reyna rudely says sitting at the couch with near Isabelle

"Don't be mean"

"Were you here alone with her"

"She came a few minutes before you"

"Whatever im here for you. Um your decorations are uh interesting"

"Don't you like them it's like we're in space"

"Don't you think decorating for your party is a little childish"

"No I-I like space. And decorating. I did it all myself. I'm actually really proud of it" he softly says

"Yeah it's nice I'm just saying you're 17 you're a little to old for it"

"My mom said it was fine. And I really like it. Can we please stop talking about it"

"Of course um speaking of your mom when is she coming home"

"Oh in a few minutes. She's getting the cake from this really cool factory. It's galaxy"

"Of course it is what isn't galaxy about you"