ten | the day the losers club were no more!

TAG, YOU’RE IT!

-

"WHAT’S HAPPENING TO her, Syd?! What?!" Richie asked, his voice becoming a bit hysterical

"WHAT’S HAPPENING TO her, Syd?! What?!" Richie asked, his voice becoming a bit hysterical. The thought of something hurting Arianna made him panic even more than he already was.

"It's dark! Clown!" Sydney choked out from her small sobs. "Clown!" Sydney stuttered and she lifted her arm to point as if she was pointing at the clown.

"No, no, no, shit, shit, shit!" Richie muttered, pounding his palms on the wooden floor.

"Ari! My dad, he's there? Dad! Dad, stop!" Sydney exclaimed, tears and sweat rolling down her cheeks.

"Her dad? She's in trouble, Bill, she's in trouble!" Richie grabbed Bill's shoulders, now completely terrified, imagining that horrible things could be happening to the girl of his dreams at the moment.

"Wait - Ed - Eddie? Eddie, his arm!" Sydney said, now confusing the two boys.

"Eddie?" Bill asked.

"Eddie - The... f - fridge opened... It's there! The c - clown, clown, clown, clown!" Sydney grew more terrified, and she was now breathing heavily, so it was hard to understand what she was trying to tell them.

"We, we have to go help them! But where's Eddie? Where's Eddie?" Bill asked her, trying to stay as calm and gentle with his crush as possible, knowing she was trying really hard to see everything.

"I don't know! Ari - Arianna! There's blood everywhere! E - Eddie, clown - Arianna... floating!" Sydney screamed, shooting up and her eyes now open. "She's floating!"

Then, another scream came from the same room, and Richie and Bill got up and ran to the door.

"Arianna! Ari, open the door! Please!" Richie yelled, pounding his fists on the door. Finally, Bill got the door open, and Arianna fell out, landing on her back.

"Arianna!" Sydney cried in happiness, wrapping her arms around her sister's shoulders.

Arianna let out a few painful sobs, traumatized by what she had just gone through.

Sydney released from the hug, letting Richie and Arianna have their little moment. Richie wrapped his arms tightly around her shoulders, and she loudly cried into his shoulder. "It's okay, it's okay. Thank fuck, you're okay." Richie sighed of relief but hugged her even tighter at the sound of her innocent-sounding cries, tears still being soaked into his shirt. He was extremely thankful he had his Ari back. Safe.

She wasn't going to be left behind after all.

"C'mon, let's go!" Bill said, not wanting another one of them getting in the hands of that clown. They all hurriedly turned away, now faced with a dirty, old looking mattress. A head popped out of the middle, preferably Eddie's, black liquid dripping out his mouth, covered in dirt and mud. "Wanna play loogie?"