PROLOGUE

3rd Person's POV

"Kim Taehyung... I'm sorry" Taehyung gazed at him after hearing this.

He pulled his tie and kissed his lips harshly. There is no sense of mercy or pity with the owner of the lips that he is harassing. Jungkook, on the other hand, tried to push him away but his power seem to lessen with every suck that Taehyung is doing. He groaned as he kept trying to escape his lips.

"Ah!" he screamed when Taehyung bit his lower lip rudely resulting for his lips to bleed. "S-stop it. P-please" He begged as he felt the pain on his lips as Taehyung continuously sucked and bit it. His eyes are teary when Taehyung decided to stop.

"Don't play with me if you are afraid of those kinds of consequences. Your apology is not accepted. Come over tonight" Taehyung said coldly as he turned away and started to wipe his lips with a smirk and left, leaving Jungkook's lips in pain.

A/N: WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME~~ 

This story has been finished on facebook first but I decided to put it here so people could read it more properly. 

TO THOSE WHO HAD READ THIS BEFORE... BORAHAEEEE~

I added some new scenes for each and every one of us (also for my own sanity because it's TaeKook yah know?). This is practically MORE FLUFF, MORE ANGST, MORE SMUTS, and most importantly, MORE LOVE~~

NOTE: EACH PART WOULD BE KIND OF LONG BECAUSE I'M A DESCRIPTIVE WRITER AND I LIVE WITH ADJECTIVE AND LITERARY DEVICES ^^ 

let's indulge with pain and love all the way 'till the end~