CHAPTER FIVE

"Tae?" Taehyung answered with a low hum when he heard Jimin's small hoarse voice. Probably because of the lack of sleep and the tiredness. His head and small hands are on Taehyung's bare chest, listening to his heartbeat and drawing small circles. "Why did you call me this time?" He softly asked while he savors the calming movement of Taehyung's chest. Up and down, slowly. At peace.

"Of course, I want to see you," Taehyung said sweetly as he looked at him. "What else would it be?"

"Tae, we're done fucking so cut your sweet act. It's not like you still have to act all sweet just to get into my pants. I'm serious." Jimin said as he chuckled, making a complete irony. Taehyung never called him, especially on Friday nights. But tonight, he did. Which is rather suspicious for Jimin.

"Nothing. Just want a good fuck." Taehyung said seriously as he played Jimin's hair with his fingers. "Why? Don't you like my little present? Aren't you happy with the surprise?" He asked softly but sarcastic at the same time. From gently playing with the other's hair, it turned to a playful but hard tugging. Jimin's head threw backward as he giggled with it. Jimin leaned up and reached for Taehyung's lips and kissed it. A naughty but soft French kiss. They let their tongues play inside each other's mouths; savoring the dry bitter taste of their own liquids from last night (actually from last night's midnight until dawn which is just an hour ago). They kissed as if they wanted to tie their tongues together.

After a few minutes, they parted and stared at each other. "Of course, I loved the surprise. You know you are the best I ever had." Jimin said sweetly going back to what they are talking about. "But seriously, what happened? Jeon... Jeongguk? Is it?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jimin chuckled with it completely getting the answer. "No wonder you are pretty harsh last night." Jimin laughed with it and Taehyung gave another unpleased look.

"Can we not talk about him? Can't we? Besides, you like it hard aren't ya?" Taehyung said as small smirk started to grow on his lips. Jimin smiled then moved to straddle him.

"Of course, I do," Jimin said smiling then he leaned over his ear and whispered. "Daddy~" Taehyung smiled as Jimin started to nibble his ear. He ran his hands from Jimin's thigh then to his ass and grabbed at it making Jimin giggle. The sound of Jimin's tongue sucking Taehyung's ear made Taehyung feel a little aroused. He grabbed his ass cheeks and spanked the other. Jimin jerked up then chuckled playfully. They've been awake for the whole night time and had no sleep at all but well, sex is sex. "Daddy, aren't you tired yet?" Jimin asked in a seductive sweet tone. The one he always used and the one Taehyung always liked.

"Oh please, can you hear yourself, Chim?" Taehyung faked a pleading tone with the first two words but went back to his normal cold and arrogant voice. "You know I never get tired. Especially, with you... and your tight little cute ass." Taehyung said as he spanked him again. Jimin rolled his hips, literally rubbing his ass against Taehyung's bare cock, trying to show how pleased he is with Taehyung's answer.

"Daddy~" Jimin whined being the slutty doll for Taehyung again. He whined needy as if he hasn't been fucked for days where in fact they've been fucking all night. He bounced himself up and down and up and down making Taehyung groan as his half hard cock hits his ass. That soft round ass that Taehyung loved spanking, thrusting into and eating.

"Shit! Jimin." Taehyung hissed and immediately sat up. He hugged Jimin and Jimin hold unto his neck. Taehyung started kissing him; sucking his tongue. His hands started to roam around his back then down to his asshole. He poked it softly for a few times before he immediately pushed three fingers in. Jimin gasped then followed with a whining moan.

"Fuck me Daddy-- p-please... Taehyung-ah fuck me. ah!" Jimin moaned as Taehyung curled his fingers inside him. Taehyung watched his pleasured face and felt him bucking his hips up and down. He slowly pulled his fingers out and Jimin opened his eyes looking at him. Jimin's eyes who are pleading him not to. Taehyung stabbed his fingers in as if he wanted to push his whole hand in.