CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Excuse me? Is this room 1A33?" Everyone in the room's attention was drawn by a man wearing a blue and white polo shirt and a cap matching the shirt. Looks like it's a uniform. He's holding a bouquet of white, red, and yellow flowers. Probably chrysanthemums based on how they look from afar—narrow petals that are bundled together. They looked like daisies.

Jungkook smiled. He didn't know that there are people who still send flowers. That was so sweet and romantic. He started to arrange his things for he still has to meet Yoongi and Jin just for a little celebration for the end of the exams. Remembering the exam and how he felt like it is a piece of cake was all thanks to Taehyung. He answered all his questions very well and even asked him a few questions just to make sure that he understood it well. But well he's not gonna thank him.

"Jeon, I guess it is yours." A girl with curly brown hair and a pretty face behind her glasses said as she looked away from Jungkook and started walking out of the room. Jungkook was caught off guard for he wasn't even paying attention to anything and instead, was thinking deeply.

"Mr. Kim Jungkook?" The delivery man asked and Jungkook's eyes widened in confusion. The man is clearly hoping that it is him and that he doesn't need to look for another Kim Jungkook in the whole campus aside from the room that the sender gave him. Jungkook could see the hope in his eyes and the eagerness to leave. Probably because of his other deliveries to make.

"S-sorry, but I'm not Kim Jungkook. I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said as his heart raced. Everyone inside the room is looking at him and the delivery man. It's weird and unusual and uncomfortable—even though he's actually being tailed secretly by girls and gays.

"I think that's his. Thank you, sir." One of his classmates spoke up and took the flower then forced Jungkook to sign the form as a proof that he got the delivery. The man then smiled wide at him and bowed before leaving. "Oh-- To Babyboy Jeon. Congratulations Baby! Heart heart. From, Daddy Kim." Jungkook just heard his classmate and realized that he is reading the small letter attached to the bouquet.

"H-Hey!" he tried to grab it but the guy moved away from him.

"Oh~ Jeon has a daddy!"

"T-that's not that!"

"Who's this? Daddy Kim. Hmm, Taehyung?" Jungkook doesn't even know this person's name even though they've been going in the same class, but he's starting to get into his nerves. He cleared his throat and crossed his hand as he stood up straight. His posture showcased a really good view of his toned chest and biceps that showed from his shirt (the not oversized shirt that he wore for the first time).

"Yes. Kim Taehyung, your so-called prince." He said boasting as he took the flower from him. "Isn't it amazing that your Shingu College Prince is so gay for me? Even sent me flowers with his surname as mine as well." He said and smirked. "Move." He said and took his things and left.

When he got out, he was about to throw it when he thought that it would be such a waste. They're still flowers and they cost a lot. Especially, these are chrysanthemums and they're so damn expensive. A single bouquet of red chrysanthemum costs almost 100,000 Won, how much more when it's a combination of red, white, and yellow? Jungkook sighed. He looked at the letter and he almost dropped his things after seeing a different content. That fucker was a fucking liar!

Dear Kookie-ah,

Congratulations on your exam! Sorry 🙁.

I'm gonna make it up to you! 😘

All my love and devotion. Please own my heart 💜