CHAPTER TEN

"What the--- did he just said that he rides better than me? What the—heck!?" Jimin's small hands are in a fist as he walked at the mini park of the campus. "I swear! If I saw that Jeon Jungkook ever again, I'll show him that I ride bett--"

"You shouldn't be yelling things like that." A man's voice was heard from somewhere.

"Whatthefuckingshit" Jimin said (almost rapped) in shock when someone spoke. He looked around and saw a man lying on a bench almost covered with leaves of plants making it invisible. "A-and why? Is that prohibited in this school?"

"No. You're just loud. I can't sleep." The man said and sat up from his earlier position. Fair white. No, snowy white. His hair is reddish brown that fits perfectly on him. Kinda Jimin's type. Twinky but dominantly hot. "How are you gonna show Jungkook that you ride better? You're not his type, he's not gonna let you ride him" Yoongi said as he looked at Jimin. Of course, that was a lie. He knew Jungkook would probably make time to flirt with this cutie slash hottie. If Jungkook was just not too distracted with Taehyung.

"oh... You knew that punk?" Jimin said and sat on the bench just in front of Yoongi's. Yoongi's bored stares turned to dagger ones that he threw on Jimin. His forehead is in a frown which made Jimin laugh. "Oh my gosh! You're such a cutie! You like him, don't you?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes before leaning back at the backrest of the bench. "I've never seen you before. What is your connection with Gguk?" Yoongi asked as he looked at the younger.

"Nothing. Just need to piss him off. But turns out that I am the one pissed." he said and rolled his eyes once again as he crossed his arms on his chest. "Can you believe it? He said, right into my face! That he rides better than me!? Oh my God!"

Yoongi laughed at this. He can't testify to prove whether Jungkook is better or if Jimin is, of course he can't. How could he if he hadn't tried any of them? One thing he can testify about. The person in front of him is extremely cute whenever he rants and pouts his lips in the process. "How can I decide whether to believe or not if I haven't tried any of you," Yoongi said lightly before crossing his legs.

Jimin's lips dropped open. This is the first time that he saw a guy who can actually talk to him in a very comfortable way with their first meet up. Of course, Taehyung is an exception since they met when they are just little kids. Jimin slowly turned his shocked face into a laughing one. He laughed with his whole body that even Yoongi noticed it—quite cute if he's being sincere.

"Wow. You don't even know my name and yet you talk like you are smoothly asking for a fuck. Nice bo—oops." he said but then stopped when he saw Taehyung's caller ID.

Pabo ;) Calling...

"Yes, Darling? You sound—Whatever. Just tell me where are you. No, I'm going there. Sozz, not your choice bitch. Yep... Be there. Bye." Yoongi heard him. He is acting like he wasn't listening but of course, he is. In his mind, he is rationalizing things up for who knows why. It's not bad to listen, not his fault. He is born with a pair of ears and it's not his fault if he can hear well. Also, it is Jimin's fault for talking while he is still there. He is clearly making up reasons.

"Hi... Babe..." Jimin said and laughed. "I don't know your name so Babe... Uhm, I have to go... Give me your phone please." he said and took Yoongi's phone that is just on his side without even waiting for Yoongi's approval. "Text your Baby Jimin whenever..." he winked before leaving.

He walked with his shades on making people turn their heads. Nothing new actually. He opened the comfort room door and saw Taehyung sitting on the counter sink with a dumbfounded look on his face. "You look like you fucked up... What happened?" Jimin said and went to Taehyung as he held his waist. Placing himself on the same position Jungkook had earlier.