CHAPTER THREE

Hours. Jungkook was pretty certain that he stayed inside the bathroom for some couple of hours now, even after he finished fixing the problem that Taehyung left him with. He has been staying inside the tub with the balanced lukewarm water which, of course, chilled already. He stayed in there for hours of convincing himself that he is completely fine and he should be fine. Hours of convincing himself that he is not pained, which he knew was nonsense. 

He cried his fucking eyes out with convincing that he would be fine. Ironic. Indeed ironic. Jungkook doesn't even know what thought is right to convince himself with.

After a few more minutes of letting himself drown in thoughts, he decided to stand up and finish his bath. He stepped out of the tub after letting the water drain. He looked at his reflection on the mirror and he looked fucked (though he didn't receive one tonight). He looked awful. He knew he used to be so damn beautiful. Yoongi and Jin would always tell him, even these days. But no, he knew that he looked dull and dead. He looked blue and sometimes gray. He knew the colorful boy from before was gone. Or maybe, it wasn't. But he is certain that it ran away. His eyes showed that he carried everything. Every little burden. Every little pain. His eyes are soon wet again and his cheeks followed. Unlike earlier, he wiped it up and sniffed and took a deep breath and came up with a plan.

"I'm going home," he said as if trying to order himself to not want to stay. No. It's a suggestion rather than a statement. A suggestion that seemed to be morally right and should be done but a part of him shout the opposite. It's like, it's telling him to stay and not go. To stay and endure a bit more or even a lot more. And Jungkook was certain, it wasn't his mind. 

He let out a sigh then looked for his clothes only to remember that he left his bag at the entrance door. He always brings a set of clothes with him whenever he comes over. Taehyung never lets him wear or borrow any of his clothes or even touch them unless he bought it for him (which are mostly for his sexual purposes). So, it was a rule that Jungkook made himself to always bring a set of clothes when he comes over.

He looked for towels. But there was none. He looked for bathrobes, but there was none. He frowned for he knew that Taehyung planned it. He realized that it was part of his plan. A bitter laugh escaped his lips before he pursed it and let the laugh fade into a pained smile.

Of course, Taehyung planned it. What can he expect right? After making him wait that night. No calls of cancellation or any text that would let him know that they couldn't meet (and if he was being blunt he would rather say 'they couldn't fuck for some reasons' rather than use the word 'meet'). 

Of course, Taehyung planned to make him come over tonight, fuck his mouth until he was hard himself and not take responsibility. Yes, it's his plan to make him go into the bathroom with no other towel or piece of cloth and go out naked. 

Of course, the typical Taehyung. Never liked the feeling of being dumped or forgotten or less prioritized. 

And of course, still the typical Taehyung, never liked the feeling of not being able to do his own type of revenge.

"Fine," Jungkook hissed under his breathe. Besides, there is no point with hiding any inch of his body for Tae had seen it. Not just that, he even kissed and sucked and bruised any part of him. So clearly, there is no point with hiding.

He slowly opened the door and stuck his head out to look for Taehyung. And fortunately, he wasn't around. Maybe he is sleeping. Jungkook almost prayed inside his head that his heart won't beat loud enough for the other to hear and wake up, though it was all really impossible. Of course, Tae won't hear his heart. Never. 

If he could, then he should know by now about how Jungkook's heart almost stopped beating whenever he wraps his hand or his lips around his cock in some nights. He should be aware by now about how many skips did the other's heart makes when he nibbled his nipple or when he bites it or suck it or own it. He should know by now that Jungkook is in pain. A greatly intensified pain.