CHAPTER TWENTY

What may Taehyung expect when he wakes up the next morning? A sweet honey fragrance of Jungkook's hair against his very cheek? A cute sleeping bunny against his bare chest? A soft scenery of an awake figure, looking directly at him? A romantic breakfast in bed which he would most likely not pay attention at for the creation that would bring it is more attention seeking and lovely to look at (or if Taehyung would be tactless enough, was actually more delicious than the food that he brought).

He opened his eyes, in full hopes of seeing any of those fantasies that are near to reality. But in full devastation instead, he saw nothing. No sweet scents of honey. No cute little rabbit against his naked self. No beautiful man whose watching him. No romantic breakfast in bed. Just some complete silence that the room had brought. As if the walls had done it to eliminate the smiles on Taehyung's lips. Confusion and puzzled thoughts came rushing like streams that only brought despair and grief and sorrow.

"Kookie?" He called as he sat up from his bed. "Baby, where are you?" he asked once more and moved to get out the bed. Gazing around, finding his boxers and the man who would make his now heavy heart lighter.

A few more calls had passed and yet no one still answered. Just some deafening silence. Just some faint sad heartbeats that his poor heart had pumped.

Was last night a dream? But he's very certain that it was real. He knew it is. He felt it is. It wasn't like his other dreams for it is true. It really happened and it wasn't just some fantasy. Jungkook was there with him yesterday. He picked him up from their house, went for a whole day date, ate ice cream and anything they wanted. Talked about their lives. Quarreled about little things. Smiled at each other with no reasons at all. Got a hotel room and confessed. Hugged each other to warm themselves up. Kissed with all kinds of kisses. They made happiness. They made love. It was all real and it all happened. But where is Jungkook?

Maybe he went out? With all the thoughts rushing in, Taehyung was late to remember that a thing called phone exists. He searched for his phone and there, he saw it at the side table with a note.

'I went out for fresh air at the park. There's some food at the center table. Eat a lot. I love you <3'

Taehyung smiled for it was so sweet to his side. Kind of sad for he had thought bad of Jungkook. Of course, Jungkook wouldn't leave him. How absurd. He just shook his head and immediately put on his clothes. Not bothering to take a bath or anything. He badly wanted to see Jungkook right now. Gross or not, but he has to see him.

A long walk. A very long one for Taehyung before he got to the park. But all his excited hopes were again, turned down for there was no Jungkook. Is this a Joke? He searched everywhere. He asked the staffs around the area but they said that they didn't see anyone as what Taehyung had described. He sighed and pulled out his phone, about to call Jungkook but was stopped when Jimin called him.

"What?" he asked a little annoyed because he hasn't seen Jungkook ever since he woke up! It's a big of a deal for him and he's not planning on tolerating such acts. He swore that if he saw that bunny he would pump his face with longing kisses and he wouldn't have the rights to say 'stop' (just like last night).

"Jungkook's with you, right? Tell me he is." Jimin said and Taehyung frowned in confusion. Jimin's voice is trembling a bit and it all contained some obvious worry.

"no. What's happening, Park?"

"We're heading to Joon's, and--" Taehyung just heard some noises, as if the phone was grabbed out of Jimin's hands until he heard another voice. A rather familiar one.

"Taehyungie, it's me."

"Hyung..."

"as much as I wanted to talk to you with a lot of matters, let's just talk about that the other time."