CHAPTER ONE

Taehyung's cold blank eyes averted from this man standing in front of him to the door of the empty room they are staying at. He waited for his throat to vibrate and produce a sound but the man kept quiet. So, he decided to stand up and went away like he didn't know that this person's existence is just around the corner of his eyes.

He could hear him calling out to him, trying to ask to come back and listen. Desperately even. Begging and supplicating for his time and attention. He liked it. Loved it even. ----

It is a fine day. A fine weather. Fine people. It's like, the sun and the clouds and the winds have agreed to make this day a perfect day for everyone. Today, the world looks so calm and innocent that even the atmosphere and the mood started feeling soft.

Taehyung loves days like this where everyone looks like they are breathing the right air for them, at least the air that they barely deserve. Like, there is nothing more humans can actually ask for. Though the heat that comes from the sun hits his skin he didn't seem to bother that much as the winds peel off the heat the moment they touched his skin.

But this day wasn't so perfect as it looks like. As Taehyung walks slowly down the alley of the full bloom cherry blossoms as he remembered what happened last night. It pisses him off so much that even the beautiful weather and scenery can't help him. His frowning cold face pushes the people away from him, especially those who are from the university that he is attending.

Sometimes or should I say often this man would feel like he is the king and everyone bows before him and pays respect whenever they see even just his silhouette. He smiles softly inside his head with the thought of everyone paying him respect and the thought of him being the superior. He loved being on top. He never got used to it. But, these curves that are supposed to be visible on his lips start fading as he remembered something special. Something that he can't quite take off of his head. Something that he wanted to get rid of.

That something is Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, the thing that never failed to piss him off. This man always felt proud of pissing 'the king' and taking him under his control. 

"You are just my bitch, so stop acting like my godfather" Taehyung would always tell him adding up those little horny endearments. It seems rude but that is what Jeon Jungkook likes about this Kim Taehyung. He would sometimes jerk with Taehyung's but stops even before he reached his maximum. Taehyung would pull his hair and make him do other things, more complicated yet pleasurable to both of them.

But last night, Jeon Jungkook did not just piss him off like the usual way. He actually did not make anything. He did not move. He did not speak. He actually did not come. And that pisses Taehyung the most.

"Kim Tae Hyung!" a loud voice was heard down the alley as Taehyung looked at its owner. The moment he saw him, he threw his deadly stares then averted his eyes. He started walking with so many things in mind. A man held his wrist and prevented him to leave.

"Kim Taehyung... I'm sorry" Taehyung gazed at him after hearing this.

He pulled his tie and kissed his lips harshly. There is no sense of mercy or pity with the owner of the lips that he is harassing. Jungkook, on the other hand, tried to push him away but his power seemed to lessen with every suck that Taehyung is doing. He groaned as he kept trying to escape from his lips.

"Ah!" he screamed when Taehyung bit his lower lip rudely resulting for his lips to bleed. "S-stop it. P-please," He begged as he felt the pain on his lips as Taehyung continuously sucked and bit it. His eyes are teary when Taehyung decided to stop. 

"Don't play with me if you are afraid of those kinds of consequences. Your apology is not accepted. Come over tonight" Taehyung said coldly as he turned away and started to wipe his lips with a smirk and left, leaving Jungkook's lips in pain.

"That shit hurts..." Jungkook muttered as he winced at the taste of blood on his lips. "Not accepted your face. I'm sure you'd be preparing for my visit," he thought, playfully imagining the older to be growling to himself about how irritating Jungkook was. "But damn, that really hurts."

"I told you, you should stop seeing him. He's no good for you." A voice came behind him and so, he looked back and saw his pale skinned hyung.

"Hyung, I also told you that I want this. Besides, what do you mean he's no good? He's literlly the best if you just knew." Jungkook said with a mischievous smile on his face. A smile that Yoongi hated in any way. 

"What? The best in bed? Jungkook, how would I not know when you are a confident gay when it comes to that arrogant head?" He shook his head as they started to walk back to their apartment. "But seriously, what did you see in him?"

"His ethereality." Jungkook just muttered with a proud smile on his lips. A smile that Yoongi never thought that he would hate.