CHAPTER ELEVEN pt. 2

Taehyung has been around Jungkook all day and all days ever since their breakfast together. Once, Jungkook was with a female student that asked him to help her out because she's having a hard time, understanding math and Jungkook complied.

They were at the library and was starting their tutor session when...

"Hey? If you don't mind, can I take this seat? Other seats are occupied and others are simply just... not available for me." Taehyung smiled as he looked at the girl and she was all dazed in shock that the Shingu Prince is actually there to study with them.

"No." Jungkook said but the girl immediately beamed a nervous smile.

"Yes! yes... sure. Jeon, it's fine..." She said smiling.

Jungkook tried his best to ignore the man but Taehyung just kept on butting in.

"I think that you should transpose everything to this side and make this equals to zero" Taehyung said and he's right.

The girl nodded and did as what she was told and happily looked at Taehyung. "Oh! that's easier! Thanks!"

Taehyung did not miss that slightest second where Jungkook rolled his eyes with evident irritation. "Can you leave? Please?" Jungkook said in a frown, whispering as he didn't want to disturb the other students.

"Uhm... Yeah, sure. But, what time are you finishing?" Taehyung asked.

"None of your bus--" Jungkook was cut by the girl infront of them.

"We're finishing in fifteen." She said with a smiled and Taehyung gave her a good smile and wink.

"Well, Thank you very much for your generosity, Miss. Kook, see you outside." he said in a smile and winked before he took his things and left. Jungkook sighed in frustration before giving her a disapproving look.

When Jungkook got out of the library, he was greeted by a busy Taehyung. He had his glasses on and his back is leaning against the post as he sat on the parapet. He's... reading... a book. Reading? and a book? It's weird to see him reading but Jungkook had always known that Taehyung keeps some books, a lot that someone could expect for him to have.

Jungkook can't deny that he somehow liked the attention from this man but he's also too afraid now. Taehyung looks like somebody else. It's like, he had a twin who exchanged places with him.

If you looked at Taehyung at that very moment, all you would see is a senseful guy. Someone you would think of as a book lover, or someone with incredible intelligence. Like Namjoon, if Jungkook would say. Seeing Taehyung like this is nice. But this is not the Taehyung that Jungkook knew.

"Oh? You're here. I thought you'll be out in-- oh, I just noticed that 15 mins are done." Taehyung laughed as he put the book back inside his bag and stood up with a smile. "So... whe--"

"I'm off to my apartment. Don't follow me."

Indeed, it is scary. Taehyung also hangs out outside Jungkook's last subjects' rooms. He waited there as if wishing that Jungkook would finally let him drive or walk him to his apartment. "No." Jungkook would always say.

"Please?" Taehyung would always try.

"No. Fuck off."

But Taehyung did not stop. One day, Jungkook was having this severe stomach ache. He was strolling down the empty hallways since all students are in their rooms and such. Jungkook started to have this pain and he just can't breathe or walk because of it.

Fortunately unfortunate, there was someone who helped him that turned out to be Taehyung. He doesn't know what or how or why but he's just plainly thankful that Taehyung had brought him to the clinic before he collapsed. When he woke up a nurse was there and no signs of Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim left just some time ago," the nurse said as she noticed Jungkook's bewilderment "He's the one who brought you here." then Yoongi came.

The next things Jungkook knew, was Taehyung disappeared for some days. He wanted to see him. Not because of what you are thinking! He's not that dumb! He just wanted to say thank youa nd maybe treat him some tea as a gratitude? That's all.

But days and days passed and Taehyung did nt show up. Outside his room at dismissal, at the library, at the cafeteria, he's nowhere to be found in Jungkook's eyes. Weird. He missed him quite so much.

But, maybe... he's just...

just... gone.

for good.