CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"I want a second chance. Let me... Fall for you, Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stared blankly at the man in front of him. "Are you fucking serious Kim Taehyung!?" Jimin asked again before laughing. His body is almost thrown to the sides and fronts and backs. Taehyung knew that if he continued to laugh, he would fall off the bed but there's no way that Taehyung's gonna warn him.

"Yes, I'm fucking serious," Taehyung said and Jimin really did fall. He is still laughing as he held his ass which is the first to hit the floor. When he calmed down and got back his stable breathing, he sat back on Taehyung's lap and took the pack of chips that he was eating earlier.

"I'm proud of you, Tae!" He squealed and bounced himself making Taehyung hold his waist and stop him which caused him to laugh again. "That Jungkook really did hit you hard, hmm?" He said smiling and got off of his lap.

"I don't know, Chim. It kinda... Scared me." He said letting the curves on his lips earlier fade away. He looked out the glass wall of his condominium that showcased the day view of Seoul. He sighed and continued. "What if... He's like him? What if... What happened before wil--"

"Shh... Shh..." Taehyung stopped upon hearing Jimin's voice and feeling his hands around his waist, back hugging him. "No baby. Jungkook's different... You've been with him and you know he's different... You've moved on and now you deserved to be happy." Jimin said softly and tightened his hug. Taehyung then leaned upon him and closed his eyes. His worries are still there and he knew how to push them away. He knew very well.

"Chim, I think... I should not be staying here."

"What are you doing here?" The man asked coldly—or trying to be. Taehyung just chuckled as if what Jungkook just said was so hilarious. As if the answer isn't obvious in any case.

"I wanted to see you?" He asked back as if he can't understand that Jungkook doesn't find the situation obviously normal (though it isn't really normal). He saw the man rolling up his eyes as he continued wiping the glass. It's Saturday and Jungkook is on whole day shift. Exams are coming and he knew that he should be reviewing his notes by now, but as exams came, expenses also come along. He only paid the tuition partially at the enrollment so he has to pay for every examination. It's all stressing him up. Jin has been offering him some money to at least pay the 20% of the tuition so he could take the exams but every time Jin asks, he always refuses. No. Jungkook is a man and he had to keep his pride (the one that he once lost because of this man in front of him).

"I'm busy Tae." He said that made the other groan lightly. He glanced at him and it was weird to see him pouting like a child, almost sulking. What happened to the arrogant, boastful, and monster (on or off the bed) Kim Taehyung? Jungkook would be lying if he would say that he didn't like this version of Taehyung. Well, as always, Jungkook is a man and he also wanted to fuck than to be fucked or to be dominant than to be dominated.

"It's weekend and you're still working?" He asked with a tone that almost made Jungkook feel uneasy. It's like, he got the biggest need to explain things to a kid for over the hundredth time. Taehyung would never understand his part, of course. He never had the need to work just to take an exam. He never had the need to work so hard just for his tuition. He never needed to pay blood, sweat, and tears just to eat three meals a day and to complete all his projects just to get through the semester. For fucking god's sake! He never knew how to give up his happiness and rest just to have money to live!

"I'm busy Tae," he said again and Taehyung almost looked like he was going to stomp his feet any minute from now. "Besides... You shouldn't be even showing up in front of me."

"But I miss you... Was that a crime?" Taehyung said sadly, being back to his normal tough side. He looked manly again. The manly type that would be so romantic and loving. The manly type that shows more of his soft side. It somehow sounds cheesy to Jungkook's ears but no. He felt pissed. Upset and irritated. He hated seeing him. He hated it so much that he just wanted to look at him in the eye and tell him to leave. It confused Jungkook at all terms. Why was he feeling like this towards the older? He used to love it when the other would pay him attention but now all he wanted is to get him out of his sight. It's so confusing and he didn't know why. Did he fell out of love already? "I-I'm sorry Jeon... I just thought it would be better if I try to see you when I'm missing you, but I'm probably wrong."