♠11-24-18♠

Journal,

       I did close to nothing again today. I colored some more, wrote some more too. Mostly I hung around and played on my phone.

       I did blow off Anna though because I didn't really want to have to deal with my parents interrogating me. She asked to hang out again but I lied and said I had to go with my dad to work.

       Actually, I went to a website and started to make a video about my family. It will feature my family being idiots and I will be posting it to Youtube. If I can figure out how at least.

       I have also been thinking about the talent show of late. I was talking to Kelsi about it just a few seconds ago. I got into the talent show at my school, but my Sari and my dad think that I didn't. So we are planning on having Kelsi "take me down to Cumbies" which means I am really going to my school to get ready. Then she will show up with everyone else at the talent show. I have to see if I can maybe get an earlier spot so I can be in the first four. The first four don't have to sit out in the audience for the acts, they have to stay behind the stage until it's their turn. Then when the fourth act gets up, the next four get into the back room. It's more simple than it sounds.

       That doesn't really matter, I just really hope that I don't die. I mean I sang 'Hey There, Delilah' last year, but on Thursday I am singing 'Radioactive' and that brings out a lot more effort in my voice and I think I might just die.

       Anyways, thanks for listening. As always,

                                                            ~Grace