Chapter 22

*Rainy's POV*

Today was the day we were all moving into a bigger house. It was a five bedroom, four bathroom. I would have a room, Jc would have a room, Ricky would have a room, Connor would had a room, and mom and dad would share a room.

I woke up and put on a pair of white shorts and a one direction tshirt. I put on my converse and packed the rest of what needed to be packed in my room before I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart," Mom said. I yawned, "Hii." I went to the pantry and grabbed a poptart. We watched tv until we all finished and then finished packing and started loading it all into the u haul truck.

Ricky was driving it, Jc was driving Ricky's car, Kian was driving his car with Sam, Trevor, me and Mom riding with him. Connor rode with Ricky.

We all drove for about 20 minutes and we came to the house. I got out and looked at the house. "Woah," I said. "Yeah," Dad said putting his arm around me.

"LETS GO!!!!" Ricky yelled. I ran to the house and found a door labeled, "Rainy's Room." I opened it and saw a room with light blue walls, and built in shelves on the wall. "Woah," I said again.

"This is awesome!!!" I yelled. Dad came up behind me laughing, "Well let's go get all your stuff."

We walked or should I say ran down stairs and to the moving truck. Everyone was grabbing all of their boxes. Dad grabbed some of his and mom's boxes, and I grabbed a few of mine and we put them in front of the stairs.

*A few hours later*

A few hours later I had all my boxes in my room and it was time to set it up. I looked for the bag my bedspread was in, and put it on my mattress. I slid my mattress onto the be frame and made my bed.

I scooted my desk to where I wanted it and found the box labeled "desk stuff." I found it and opened all the drawers and put paper, and markers, and a bunch of other stuff in the drawers.

I closed all of them and plugged in my laptop and set it on top.

A few hours later I had unpacked everything and it was lunch time. I went downstairs and saw Trevor making grilled cheese. "Want one?" He asked. I nodded, "Sure." I sat down at the bar and watched him cook them.

He put my plate on the bar in front I me and his on the stool next to me. We ate our grilled cheeses while watching everyone run around trying to get everything unpacked.