Chapter 31

*Rainy's POV*

Joe had to go get ready for their time on stage so I said bye to him and went around trying to find someone I knew. I saw Troye and looked down at my TRXYE sweatshirt and he smiled at me.

I ran over to him and hugged him. "Your jumper's amazing," he said. I laughed, "Thank you, when are you going on stage?"

"Um in about an hour or so I think? When is your dad and the rest of O2L going on stage?" he said. "Uh I think at like 2?" I responded looking at my phone. I looked at the alarm Dad had set for me and saw it said "1:45 be by main stage to go on with boys."

"Okay yeah it's at 2 so I have 2 hours I think because I don't have to be over by the stage until 1:45," I responded. He nodded.

"Well, I need to go find Tyler he wanted me to meet him at 12 wanna come with me?" He asked. I nodded, "Sure."

He grabbed my hand and we walked through the crowd of people, looking for mint green hair.

We eventually spotted him and walked over. "Tyler!" I yelled running to him. he spun around and hugged me. Troye hugged Tyler and we all walked over to a table.

We talked for a little while then I looked at the clock and saw it was 1:40. "Hey it's 1:40 I have to be by the stage in 5 minutes buy guys!" I said hugging them.

I ran around trying to find the main stage and got there right at 1:45. "Well then, you were almost late," Connor said hugging me.

I laughed. "Okay we have sound check right now so let's go." I walked on stage with all the guys and hopped around while we were waiting.

I was handed and mic and told to stand by Dad. I stood by him and waved at him. He smiled and waved back.

"Checking, check, hello woo," Dad said checking his mic. "Okay Rainy now you."

"Bunny rabbits, fondue, chocolate, chicken nuggets, woo hoo,"I said into my mic. Trevor laughed and everyone else checked their mics.

Finally it was two and time to go on stage. In front of the stage was thousands of screaming girls. I grabbed Dad's hand and we walked onto the stage.

The sound was absolutely deafening. I put my hand up to hide the sun and I saw the thousands of screaming girls.

"Hii!!" I yelled into my mic. Screams. Everyone said hello and we got on with the show. "

"Okay we're gonna play a game so Sam and Rainy are going to go pick some four people out of the crowd so Sam and Rainy go!" Connor said making a gesture for us to go offstage.

I skipped off the stage and Sam and I snuck around the crowd. I saw a girl with a cloud painted on her face and she was wearing a Jc shirt.

I pointed at her and looked at Sam. He nodded. I went up to her. "Do you wanna come on stage?"I asked her. She looked at me in shock but nodded.

I asked the security guard to move the barrier for a second so she could get through. He did and I thanked him. "You see Trevor's mom over there?" I asked her. She nodded. "Okay go over to her and she'll tell you what to do."

Sam came back with two girls and told them to go see Miss Nicole. (Trevor's Mom that's what I call her.) I asked another girl who was wearing a Ricky tshirt and bracelet. "OMG yes!!" She yelled. The security guard moved the barrier for her and I gave him a high five.

He laughed and walked back to where he needed to be. I walked over to Miss Nicole and went back up on stage. "Okay we have our four girls so come on up!" Ricky yelled.

The girl with the Ricky shirt and bracelet, and had ordinary written on her cheek came up and ran to Ricky, hugging him.

"Okay the game is simple, have you a heard of innuendo bingo?" Everyone nodded and the audience screamed.

"Okay what's your names?" I asked walking over to the line of four girls. "River Horan, Jackie, Jordan, Life," They all said as I walked down the line.

(River is a girl from one of my earlier fanfics #sorrynotsorry. If you want to read my earlier ones I'll put the link to my Quotev on my profile. Jackie is also an earlier character. #sorrynotsorry)

Dad set up to chairs. "Okay River you sit here, and Sam you sit across from her, now you guys are going to have to be kind of quiet or we won't be able to hear them okay?"

The audience quieted down a little. Dad clicked play on the laptop and a video with Ricky and Tyler played.

By the end of all the games everyone on stage was soaked with water. All the girls got selfies with the guys, and River and Jackie took a selfie with me then went back to their seats.

Ricky and Trevor performed a few songs and we all talked for a little but longer until our time was up.

"Bye guys it was lovely seeing you!" I yelled into the mic as I was leaving the stage.

That was so fun.