Chapter 2

"Stay close" Jungkook whispered. "Can't promise" I replied and ran away to hide at the other wall. "Yah!" Jungkook whispered yelled.

I glared at him as a signal to shut up.

He gulped.

I peeked a little and saw someone approaching the spot where I am at. "Wrong decision" I whispered. I knelt down at the point where no one could see me since I was wearing all black. Just my pale skin is showing. That men appeared ready to shoot but he saw Jungkook and not me. He got ready to shoot but I shot him first making him fall on top of me. "Ew" I said pushing him away.

I kneeled down while running to the other spot after making sure it's clear to move. I looked behind and didn't saw Jungkook. "That jerk" I muttered.

I peeked and saw 5 guys in total talking to each other. The floor was bloody as hell and I saw dead bodies everywhere. "Bloody hell" I said. I shot up my head and shot my gun. I sat down loaded my gun as fast as I could and shot more. I kept my gun inside of my jacket and took my machine gun out.

I jerked my head up but saw 5 of the bodies on the ground. "Okay?" I said and walked in.

I saw two tables. I approached it slowly. There was a white substances and syringes everywhere. "Drugs?" I said.

Then I heard a lot of gunshots making me hide from where I am. "Backup" my walkie talkie spoke up. "Roger that" I said and ran to where I came from. I approached from the back of the enemy and shot everyone I saw.

After a clear 10 minutes all the enemy's are dead. "Nice one 002" my team leader, Kim Namjoon said. He is agent 001 while Jungkook, he's agent 003. Min Yoongi that lazy ass agent is agent 007. Kim Seokjin, agent 004.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jin asked. "Probably dead" I said. "Come on" Namjoon said and walked away with his gun. Namjoon held a finger on his lips asking us to be quiet. We walked quietly into the a room.

"002 go" Namjoon whispered. I nodded my head. I ducked and make sure they were distracted before barging in and shooting everyone except for the person tied on the chair.

When everyone was dead I ran towards the person and recognized him as my brother.

"Jung Hoseok!" I yelled and untied him. "Yah y/n-ah. I had fun being beaten" he said and coughed out blood. "Stop being a pain in the ass" I said. "Who cares lil sis. Give big bro a hug" he said. I slapped his arms. "Are you out of your mind right now?" I asked. "Ani" he said and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "They've drugged him" Namjoon said looking at the syringe that was on the floor.

"Those dicks" I muttered.

"You should probably send him home" Jin said. "Ne annyeong" I said and bowed.

"Yah help me" I said. Jungkook nodded and carried Hoseok on his other arm. I pushed him in the back seat of Jungkook's car and went to the front seat.

Jungkook drove to my step father's mansion. We stopped at the gates. Jungkook rolled down the window. The guards looked inside and saw me. "Young miss y/n" they said and bowed. They opened the gate and Jungkook drove in.

"You know what to do" I said. "Yeah thank Goodness I didn't brought a two seat car" Jungkook said. "Yeah yeah you have a lot of cars while I only have like 3?" I said. "A Lamborghini, a Bugatti and a Ferrari. Too classic" Jungkook said. "I'm not interested in cars" I said.

Jungkook carried Hoseok on his back. We climbed the stairs while the maids and butlers bowed down.

"Why is this mansion so big?!" Jungkook complained after walking a long journey to Hoseok's room on the 4th floor. He pushed Hoseok on his bed. We walked out. "Even better than my room on the 5th floor" I said. "My mansion only has 3 floors and even crazy I'm living alone" Jungkook said. "Yeah don't forget about your underground parking lot" I said. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Well at least I don't live in a huge mansion, with a high security level and gate, long flight of stairs to reach the house and even worse. A lot of hallways and a total of 8th floors" Jungkook complained.

"Ask my dad" I said.

I once lived in a mansion just like this one but with a different design when dad was still alive. He died when I was 15 and mom married the person who killed my real dad and that is my step father. He had two sons which are older than me and younger than Hoseok. Both of them are cute and such assholes.

"You want something to eat?" I asked. "Yes!" Jungkook groaned. "I wasted my energy by climbing those flight of stairs" Jungkook complained.

"Well let's go down then" I said. "More stairs?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head. "Uhh" he groaned in annoyance. He started walking down. "Wait Jungkook_" I was cut off by Jungkook. "Uh shut up see you downstairs" he said. "I was just telling you there is an elevator here" I muttered.

I shrugged it off and walked towards the hidden elevator pressing the Ground floor of this building.

When I reached down there I waited for Jungkook at the stairs. He finally appeared almost dying.

"I thought you go to the gym?" I mocked him. "H-how d-did you get t-here" he said and collapsed on the floor. "I wanted to tell you there was an elevator here" I said.

"Why didn't you tell me that when I was carrying Hoseok hyung?! " Jungkook yelled. "I forgot" I said. He glared at me. I chuckled. I pulled him to the kitchen which was far away from where we were at.