Chapter 6

"Jackson what do you want" Jimin asked. "I want you to return something that belongs to me" Jackson replied looking at me. "Hi babe" he said. I looked at him disgustingly. "Sorry Wang but she's my woman" Jimin said. "What do I care?" Jackson replied. "We're engaged" Jimin said. "I don't see no ring" Jackson replied.

"It's true we're engaged" I said. "Aw y/n you forgot about the promise we made when your dad was still alive" Jackson mocked. I just smiled even though it hurts. "You promised to marry me y/n and not that jerk" Jackson said.

"But that was when we were kids, Jackson. I didn't take it seriously" I said. "Come on" I said and pulled Jimin. "You come back to me or he dies" Jackson said through gritted teeth.

Jackson pulled out a gun and came closer pressing the tip of the gun on Jimin's forehead. I grabbed my gun that I hid in my beg. "Put that down or you die too" I said and smirked. Now all the guns are pointed at me. I grabbed Jackson's neck slightly strangling it with my left hand while my right held the gun. "I wouldn't hesitate" I said.

"Look here Jackson's dogs" I said as all of his men looked at me. "In this gun is a golden bullet just one shot and you'll die no matter where you're shot" I said. "Let's have a try" I said as I aimed my gun towards the guy to my right and shot his legs. He fell down. His mouth started bubbling and in a few seconds he stopped moving and turned blue almost instantly. "Do you want that to happen to your boss?" I asked mockingly.

"If you don't want that to happen then KEEP YOUR FUCKING GUNS DOWN YOU ASSHOLES" I yelled the last 7 words. All of them dropped their guns with their hands up. I signalled Jimin to start the car. He ran towards the car and drove opening the door for me. "Get in" he said. I pushed Jackson away. I ran inside the car. "Go go go they're chasing us!" I yelled.

Jimin suddenly drove into the forest. "What the hell?!" I yelled. "Do you want them to continue chasing us?" Jimin asked. He drove into a cave and pressed a button. A wall in the cave opened up. "What the hell is this place?" I asked. It was connected to a mansion on top of the hills showing the city way down below. Jimin parked his car inside of the garage. He walked out and opened the car door for me. I walked out.

I looked around. Jimin pulled me into the mansion. "Welcome to Jimin's villa" he said. "I'm the only one who goes here so feel lucky" he said and rolled his eyes plopping himself down on the sofa. I sat opposite of him.

"Why are you alone?" I asked. He sighed. "Do you know why Jungkook lives in a huge mansion alone?" Jimin asked. "He said because he hated his parents and moved out" I said.

"You're clearly wrong sweetie. Jungkook and I are step brothers. His mom married my dad. I have 3 older brothers, Park Jaebeom who's known as Jay Park, Park Chanyeol and Park Bogum. I was the last child. When I was 9 dad got married to step mom. She was a very nice woman. When Jungkook was 15 dad & mom moved out of the house since they said 5 of us are big enough to take care of ourselves. We agreed but then me and Jungkook got into a huge argument making 3 of my brothers annoyed and moved out. Me and Jungkook broke out into a fist fight and ended up hurting each other. I moved out a few days after and that's why he's alone" Jimin said.

I sat there nodding my head. "Well me and Hoseok oppa are siblings by blood, Hanbin and Tae are just my step brother" I said.

"My dad died because of my step dad but mom married him anyways. I just don't get it" I said. "About that it's not what you think_" I cut him off. "I know everyone thinks the same" I said smiled and walked away towards a normal direction. "Look y/n I'm sorry for upsetting you" he said. "It's okay" I said with a fake smile. "You know what forget what I just said" I said. Jimin nodded.

We sat at the living room. "I rarely come here since I live with my hyungs" Jimin said. I giggled. "You know? You really aren't that bad" I said. Jimin just smiled.

Park Jimin's POV

"You know? You're really aren't that bad" she said. I hid my smirk with a smile. That's just what you think y/n I'm just putting on a mask right now. "I'm actually nice" I said. I heard her giggle. "As if" she said. Oh Jung y/n you're soon to be mine and only mine. You really think I'll leave you alone after dumping me? No I still love you.

Jung y/n POV

"Jimin it's getting late we should probably go home" I said. "Sure give me a kiss first" he said. "Ew" I replied and smacked his face.

We walked towards his car. He drove. He pressed the button and the gate opened again. "Before that do you want to meet my hyungs?" Jimin asked. I looked at my wrist watch. "Since it's still 6 sure" I said with a smile. He smiled and drove to his house.

-----

Jimin parked in front of a mansion not that huge but the design is something I love. "Hyungs I'm back!" Jimin yelled. No response. "And I brought my fiancé!" Jimin yelled again. "Where?!" 3 shirtless guys came. I covered my eyes since I'm not used to seeing guys except Hoseok, Taehyung, Hanbin and Jungkook shirtless. "Hyungs your shirts!" Jimin yelled "whoops" they said and I heard footsteps running away and coming back.

"You can look now" Jimin said. I opened my eyes and I started drooling. "Yah!" Jimin yelled at me.