Chapter 18

I felt my body grew conscious. I slightly moved my finger to not make it obvious that I was awake. I knew I was on a wooden chair, my hands were tied to the chair's handle and my legs were tied to the chair's legs. The rope they used were tied extremely tight on my hands and legs.  My eyes were blindfolded with a cloth as smooth as silk.

I felt a cold thing slide down through my bare neck and onto my jaw. "I know you're awake" the voice that sounded like Kim Gunho said. "Remove her blindfold" that person said again. The cloth that was tied on my head were opened harshly. I looked through my surroundings and I was right. There's Kim Gunho sitting dangerously close in front of me. "I see you are a spy from the Kim's" he said checking out the knife in his hands.

I didn't replied. "Not talking huh?" He said. "Perhaps you need to pay for the earrings your pathetic friends stole from me" he said again. I glared at him. He suddenly pulled my hair. "I'll make you marry me" he said and pulled my hair even more stronger making me winced. "I'll take that as a yes then" he said and let go of my hair pushing my head. "All I need is your thumbprint right, Agent 002, Jung y/n? Or should I say Kim y/n?" He said in a teasing manner.

"I'm married" I manage to say. "I'm married too. I'll just make you my fourth wife and you make me your second husband or even better divorce him" he said. "I rather stay with him more than marrying you" I spat. "Whatever" he said and slid a diamond ring on my finger. "You're not even wearing your wedding ring" he said. I scoffed and spat on his face. His men panicked and ran towards him wiping his face. He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

Third Person POV

He stood up and walked closer to her. Slapping her very hard and slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She screamed on top of her lungs.

-----------

"MR KIM! Y/N FAILED TO RETURN. SHE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Namjoon yelled. "WHAT?!" Mr Kim yelled. Jin Jungkook and Yoongi were outside panicking. Yoongi hacking all the stuff just to find her location.

After 4 hours still no clue of where she is. They have tried to find Kim Gunho's location but nothing popped out. "This guy must've been fully prepared" Hoseok scoffed and punched the table. The trio came instantly after hearing about their dongsaeng. Hanbin and Taehyung ruffling their hairs in frustration. "Does Jimin hyung knows?" Hanbin asked. "I don't think so" Tae replied before taking out his phone and dialing Jimin's number.

Jimin picked up. "Yeobusey_" "GET YOUR ASS AT Y/N'S OFFICE NOW!" Tae yelled. "Jeez is that how you respect your bo_" Jimin was cut of by Tae accidentally hanging up.

Jimin didn't think twice and sped to. The Kim's company.

He ran to the elevator but it takes too long so he ran up the stairs. "What happened?" Jimin asked barging into the room while panting. "Y/n has been kidnapped" Hoseok said. "WHAT?!" Jimin yelled in disbelief. "Estimation in 10 minutes she'll wake up" Namjoon said. Jimin took out his phone and tracked y/n's location with the serum he injected in her. "Found her" Jimin said before running down to his car and sped to the location.

He arrived at a mansion. He kicked the door once and it broke down instantly. Jimin heard an ear piercing scream and that made him even more anger. He started punching and kicking whoever who's blocking his way. He took out his machine gun and shot everyone in front of in before continuing searching for his wife.

He found a door where the scream came from and kicked it open revealing Kim Gunho trying to unbutton y/n's blouse while his men held her down. Jimin's blood boiled. He shot all the men and charged towards Kim Gunho. Jimin strangled him making Kim Gunho coughed out very badly. Jimin punched kicked and hit him a lot of times until that lifeless body wasn't moving anymore. Jimin's hands and shoes were bloody. Same goes to his shirt.

He fixed her blouse before untying y/n and she hugged him tightly while crying on his chest. He hugged her back while caressing her back. "I thought you were strong" he said. His heart breaking looking at his wife in this position. He never seen her cry like this before. He grabbed her face and wiped her tears, fixing her hair. He slowly leaved in and attacked her lips that he craves. He kissed her hungrily and passionately.

"Let's go" Jimin said carrying her bridal style. He walked out with her in his hands while a huge explosion occurred. He didn't forget to set a bomb in there.

Jimin set her down in his car and caressing her cheek telling it's okay. Jimin then closed the door walking to the driver side and opening the door. He looked at his surrounding, dead bodies, blood and guns everywhere. The whole place were burning and some has already became ashes. Jimin smirked and entered the car, driving away in flash.

After awhile Jimin stopped, looking at y/n's sleeping face. "I love you Park y/n" he said and kissed her forehead.