Chapter 13

"HE IS MY GOD DAMN COUSIN" y/n yelled. "Oh" I said putting back my gun. "Chill man" that dude said. "I'm Park Jimin, 23" I said. "Mark Tuan, 25" Mark replied. "Hyung" I said and bowed. He smirked. A woman in black came. "CEO Tuan there's an emergency at level 8" the woman I supposed is his secretary said. Mark nodded. "Well it's nice meeting you, we should go grab a drink sometimes, I already gave you my number so I'll get going" Mark said shaking hands with me and hugging y/n. Oh she's gonna get it from me.

Jung y/n POV

Me and Jimin went back to our hotel room. "How many times do I have to tell you not to go near guys?" Jimin said. "What is wrong with you? He's my cousin!" I yelled. He slapped me. "Wow Park Jimin you're finally showing your true colours" I said. "I was just putting on a mask to not disappoint my parents" he said. "Well easy solution I'll just divorce you" I said and smirked. "You wouldn't dare" he replied. "I should have married one of your brothers instead" I said and smirked trying to piss him off.

He pushed me on the floor and slapped me once more. "Wow I'm having fun" I said and laughed. He kicked my stomach. I groaned in pain since my wound haven't really recovered. I clutched my stomach bearing the pain. "I wouldn't hesitate to do it once more Jung y/n" Jimin said. He carried me and threw me in the room and locked it. "Yah! Let me out!" I yelled. "See you later babe" he said and I heard the door closing. I punched the door. I turned the doorknob but it was locked from outside. Since when does this room has a lock?

I looked at my watch 12 am. Jimin came back a few hours ago but he left me here. My phone was dead since the moment we came in this room. I sat on the floor hopelessly. "I married a monster. That's the biggest mistake of my life" I said and smiled.

I was hungry...

I was thirsty...

I was broken...

I want my phone alive...

Okay that was out of topic but okay.

I gave up and fell asleep. The next day I was awoken by Jimin's kisses all over my face. "Wake up Jagi" he said. Why is this monster suddenly becoming an angel?

I pushed him away making him grabbed my hand and turned me around. He pushed me to a wall and trapped in between his muscular hands. "Let me go" I said through gritted teeth. "I need to teach you some manners" he said. He pushed my head aside revealing my neck. He pushed my shirt a little showing my collar bone and started kissing it.

He sucked my skin sending shivers down my spine. After having that amount of pleasure he bit my neck harshly. I felt like my flesh being thorned apart. I yelled in pain and tried to push him away but obviously he was stronger.

He let go off me with his teeth and lip bloody. "That's better than a hickey to mark you mine" he said.

I ran to the bathroom and looked at my neck. Blood was flowing, 2 curvy lines showing my inner skin and a purple bruise, probably a hickey. "Fuck you Park fucking Jimin" I cursed

Time skipped

I spent the whole week ignoring Jimin at Jeju Island. Now we're back and Jimin is moving in my house. He was supposed to share a room with me but I insisted to have my own room.

"Quit your job" Jimin said as he barge into my room. "Why would I?" I said. "I don't want you near Jungkook or any guys" he said. "Fuck you" I said and walked out. He yanked my arms. "Quit it or he dies" Jimin said. "You quit being so possessive or I'm telling your parents" I said and pushed him away and leaving to work. Jimin yelled something but I wore earphones while listening to music and walk away.

"Oh appa you're still here?" I said when saw him downstairs. "Was waiting for you" he said and smiled. I smiled too. "You should follow me to work" dad said. "Sure let's go" I said. The Butler opened the car door for me and dad. We entered. Dad's personal driver drove us to work. I felt tired so I rested my head on dad's shoulder. He smiled and caressed my hair.

"Sweetie we're here" dad said. He shook me a little. I shot open my eyes. He smiled. Dad's secretary Ms Lee In-Ah which I disliked opened the car door. She greeted dad and me while glaring at me. I smirked at her. "Is that a way to respect your boss?" I said to her. "What's wrong sweetie?" Dad asked. "She glared at me" I said and clung onto dad's arm making the bodyguards, workers shocked and started whispering stuff.

The whole company knows about our bad relationship.

Me and dad started going up to our offices while the workers bowed. "See you later dear" dad said as he went to the highest level that is one level above my office.

I walked into my office, the workers bowed down. I smiled at them.

"JUNG HOSEOK, KIM TAEHYUNG KIM HANBIN!!!" I yelled. My office was a mess. Food packets, chocolate wrappers, snacks everywhere on the floor, on the couch and there's a new TV here.

"For God sake this is an office and not a game room!" I yelled. Hanbin and Taehyung playing games. A Wii, ps4 and xbox on the floor one of them connected to the TV.

"Clean this up" I said. "No!" Hanbin said and continued eating chips while watching Hoseok and Taehyung race. "I'm calling dad" I said. Hoseok and Taehyung threw the controllers away and started picking up the mess.

--------

"Don't you guys have your own office?" I asked Hoseok. He shook his head. "Don't lie" I said. They stood quiet while eating chips and squinting their eyes at me. I took out my phone and dialed dad and put it on speaker.

"Yes hello dear?" Dad said. "Appa~" I whined. Hoseok, Hanbin and Taehyung stopped what they're doing and looked at me. "These three dorks keeps destroying my office~" I whined again. "What are they doing there? I gave them an office just for the three of them" dad said. I smirked. "They bought a TV for goodness sake" I said. "Those asses" I heard dad said. "Tell those 3 to get their butts at my office now" dad said. "You hear that?" I said to the 3 of them. "Oh is that them?" Dad asked. "Eung" I said. "You assholes get your asses up here now!" Dad yelled making me laughed. "Annyeong appa, I'll send them up right now. Saranghae" I said. "Saranghae" dad said and ended the call.

"You three are in huge trouble" I said and laughed.