Chapter 14

"Yah move" I said as I shooed the 3 of them away from my couch. "You put us in trouble" Tae said pouting. "Again" Hanbin said and crossed his arms on his chest. "Just because you're the youngest and the only Princess" Hoseok said. "Aw come on, you guys are more immature than me. I'm like the oldest" I said. "Maybe not" Hanbin said again. "Kim y/n and Kim Hoseok. That sounds weird" Tae suddenly said. "Ew I prefer Jung" Hoseok said. "Yah but we have the same blood and the same parents!" Hanbin argued. Hanbin shut his mouth and looked at me.

I just smiled. "Chill I know everything" I said. "So you know we're not step siblings right?" Tae asked. I nodded my head. "Hugs!" Tae yelled. The three of them ran to me and tackled me in a hug totally forgetting about the fact we just fought.

"Guys Tae's pregnant!" I yelled. "What?!" Tae yelled touching his belly. He ran around my office taking off his shirt. "I'M PREGNANT!!" Tae yelled. "Okay let's go" I said pulling Hoseok and Hanbin outside. "I can't stand Jimin" I told them. "Then what do you want us to do?" Hoseok said. "Help me get a divorced" I said. "No can do" Hanbin said and walk into my office. I hate them sometimes.

Ms. Lee came and handed me files. "Mr Kim wants you to look at it" she said and threw the file at me while glaring. "Is that how you respect your boss!" Hoseok said annoyed. "A-ani" In-Ah said. She bowed multiply times. "Ms Lee you should really learn some respect" I said. "And you're also dad's new secretary you might don't know anything about me" I said. "I am Kim y/n, the youngest and only daughter of Kim Jaemin in easy definition your worst nightmare" I said standing up and tucking her hair behind her ear.

Third Person POV

"She's using the surname Kim now instead of Jung" Hanbin whispered. "Hyung when are you gonna be like that?" Tae whispered. "I like Kim but it doesn't suit my name" Hoseok whispered back. 3 of them laying flat on their stomachs while peeking at y/n.

"You can say I'm worst than the devil itself" y/n said. In-Ah suddenly started shaking in anger and accidentally slapped y/n. Y/n smiled in anger. "Seems like you're not going out alive today" y/n said and smiled psychotically.

"Is she gonna kill her?" Tae whispered.

"I bet so just watch" Hoseok whispered back.

"KILL ME THEN!" In-Ah yelled at y/n. Y/n straightened her position casually walking towards the door locking it with a pass code. "You're really testing my patience" y/n said. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME?! ARE YOU SCARED?!" In-Ah yelled. Y/n took a deep breath. "SHUT THE FUCK UP WOULD YOU" y/n yelled making Hanbin, Taehyung, Hoseok and In-ah herself scared.

"Is that really our little sister!" Hanbin whispered. "Shut up maknae" Tae whispered. "I'm not the maknae!" Hanbin complained. "You're the maknae amongst us shut up" Hoseok whispered.

"Why are you really scared to kill me?" In-ah said. "I wouldn't hesitate to" y/n said. "But I have a better idea. Why don't I make you see me kill your parents first in front of you and kill you after?" Y/n said smirking at the idea. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PARENTS YOU MONSTER!" In-ah yelled. "I wonder why are you even in the Mafia's level?" Y/n said making In-Ah shut up. "You don't even have any specialities. Even worst you never touched a gun before" y/n said.

"Yah I think the devil possessed our Princess" Hoseok whispered. "I'll go take the Holy Water" Tae said. "I'll be the priest" Hanbin said. "Don't let me cut off both of your balls" Hoseok said annoyed.

"Why don't you kill me al_" In-Ah was cut off by a knife thrown in the middle of her head. "Bullseye!" y/n yelled in excitement while the 3 of them froze. y/n unlocked the door and called some men to clean up her mess.

Mr Kim came to her office. "So I heard you killed my assistant" Mr Kim said and smiled. Hoseok, Hanbin and Taehyung were still frozen by the sight of their little sister killing someone so cruelly. (A/N:- I'll call Taehyung, Hanbin and Hoseok the trio because I am lazy)

"Yeah" y/n said and smiled innocently. "Why?" Mr Kim said because most of his assistants never comes out alive from his daughter's office. "She was pissing me off~" y/n whined. "Alright" Mr Kim said and left to his office.

The trio didn't move since earlier. Nobody knows if their still breathing or dead. Y/n approached them. Hanbin jumped on her making her startled. Hanbin and Taehyung pinned her down while Hoseok came out from the store with a priest's outfit, a witchcraft book and holy water.

"May the Satan living in this world grant thy... Wait what the f?" Hoseok said. "This isn't a prayer book" Hoseok said again. "OH MY GOD Y/N WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS?!" Hoseok yelled when he realised it was a witchcraft's book. "Hyung hurry up!" Hanbin yelled. "What the fuck are you three doing?!" y/n yelled. Hoseok came back with a prayer book.

"May the Satan in you exit your body and burn to ashes! Be gone you Satan!!" Hoseok yelled as he sprayed y/n with holy water. "Hmm hyung nothing's happening" Tae said. "I'm not a SATAN YOU FOOLS!" Y/n yelled pushing the two of them. "Then who killed Ms Lee?!" Hanbin asked. The trio surrounded her and squinted their eyes.

"Hmm me?" y/n said. "Wrong!!!" The trio yelled.

-----

After a long day of dealing with the trio y/n went out to drink with her group.

Namjoon, Jungkook, Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hanbin.

"Cheers!" They yelled as they drank one shot of their soju. The trio's face's are full of bruises probably because of y/n's fist. "What happen to your faces?" Namjoon asked eyeing the trio. The three of them looked at y/n who was eating meat in between of Namjoon and Jungkook. Y/n glared at them making them coughed awkwardly and looked away.

-----

Everyone was drunk. The trio, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi booked a motel because nobody knows where the hell they are. Seokmin has already picked Seokjin up.

They booked one room. Yoongi already on the Queen sized bed threatening whoever wants to sleep on the bed. y/n, Jungkook and Namjoon slept on one bed. Y/n wasn't aware of her surrounding. Jungkook cuddled y/n while Namjoon turned the other way. The trio sleeping on the floor because they were wasted af.

Jimin trying to call y/n but she just wouldn't pick up. It's 2 am in the morning and y/n's not in her room. Jimin got extremely mad and ordered one of his man, Jaebum to track her down.

Jaebum got her location and immediately went there. The door wasn't even locked. He took out his phone and took a pic of the whole room and y/n. Namjoon already rolled out of the bed unconsciously leaving y/n and Jungkook sleeping together.

Jaebum sent the picture to Jimin making Jimin punched the wall in anger.

"You're so dead Jung y/n" he muttered