Chapter 11

"Wakey wakey" someone said. I opened my eyes but it was blindfolded so I played dead. "Aw come on y/n wake up" the person said again and pushed my head. He keeps poking my legs and my hands. When I felt he was in front of me, I used both of my legs that was tied to kick him on the crotch. I can hear that he was groaning in pain. I smirked to myself.

The blindfold on my head is lose making it easy for me to push the cloth down. I opened my eyes when the blindfold is down and saw Jackson still holding his crotch. I smirked taking the small pocket knife I had in the sleeves of my dress shirt and cut open the room. I accidentally cut my hand making me winced but I continued cutting it. When I was done Jackson stood up. He went near me, I kicked his crotch again and he fell down. In the meantime I untied my legs. After that I kicked Jackson at the back of his head to make him faint and he really did. "Shit!" I cursed when my blood keeps flowing. I ran around the dark room and found clean bandages. I bandaged my arm just to apply pressure on it, took Jackson's gun and ran out of the room.

I shot the person who saw me on the head and ran into a normal direction. I came across the kitchen where a lot of his men were eating. "It's the boss's fiancé!" One of them yelled. "Fiance?" I said in disgust. I started running to god who knows where while pressing my injured arm. I came across a door when I saw the men near me. I locked the door and looked around the room. "Please don't be too tall" I muttered and ran to the balcony. Hmm the second floor.

"Dear god please forgive my sins if I die" I prayed before jumping. I landed on my knees making it bleed. I ran and ran only to find myself back at Han River. My stuff was still there. I took it and ran to a normal direction. I came across the company and ran it without people noticing me. The bandages were soaked in blood. My vision started getting blurry.

I ran towards the elevator pressing the medical floor. When the elevator dinged I ran out and came across my dad bumping on him. "Oh my god y/n" he said. I passed out in his arms.

------

I woke up in my room with an IV connected to a blood pack. My hand was bandaged with a clean one even my wound at my stomach. "Oh hello y/n" Seokmin said. "I am your personal doctor" Seokmin said again. "I will come here daily to check up on you" he said again. "What happened?" I asked. "There was a deep cut on your right hand I have already stitched it up and it'll probably leave a scar but I have just the cream to treat that scar" Seokmin said. "Oh and you lost a lot of blood because of the cut" Seokmin said. "Well I'm already done, I will come back later" he said. I nodded my head.

Just then mom & dad appeared. "Dear are you alright?" Mom asked. I nodded my head. Dad handed me a glass of water. Hoseok came in with the unicorn plushie Jungkook gave to me. I snatched it and hugged it.

"You need a lot of rest sweetie your wedding is in a few more weeks" Dad said. I nodded my head.

Just then Tae and Hanbin came in and I realised 3 of their faces bruised up.

"What's wrong with their faces?" I asked. "They got in a fight with the Park's older children" Dad said. I laughed. "Ouch!" I winced in pain when my stomach hurts. Dad coughed once making mom and the 3 idiots turned to him. He signalled them to leave the room and they left.

"Look dear I know it's not a good time to say this but I need to clear the misunderstanding before you get married" he said as he took a seat beside of my bed.

"The truth behind the reason I killed your father is because he wanted to kill your mother and me. The truth is Hoseok and you are my biological children that makes 4 of you biological siblings. I am your mother's first husband and your so called father is her second" he said.

"Then explain why you got married when I was 15?" I asked.

"We divorced because of your father threatening me to kill your mother. Do you trust me?" He asked.

I took a deep breath before nodding my head. That explains why we don't look alike and the way he treated me was like shit. I hugged my dad. My true dad. Not the liar who beats me to death when I was a child, saying cruel things to me. I cried on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for treating you like shit the whole time" I said as I hugged him tighter. He patted my head. He grabbed my face and wiped my tears. "It's okay" he said and kissed his forehead. I kissed his cheek.

------

1 week later~

"How about this dress?" I asked mom. Mom clapped dad and oppas looks uncomfortable. "It's too revealing" Hoseok complained. "Extremely" Taehyung said. "You're not using that" Hanbin said. "It's just the cleavage" I complained. "No not and nope" Dad said. "Uhh fine" I rolled my eyes and went back in. I can hear the 4 of them giggle and mom lectures. I smiled to myself.