Chapter 17

I woke up with a pair of arms hugging my waist. I tried to free myself but Jimin wouldn't budge to set me free. I elbowed his stomach but his freaking abs are so hard. So I ended up biting his hand. "Yah!!" He yelled as he pulled my hair. I pushed him away and casually walked to my closet taking my work clothes and went to the bathroom locking it.

I showered, blow dry my hair and wore makeup. I wore black heels and walked out completely ignoring Jimin shooting dirty glares at me.

"Let's go" dad said as we entered the car. I scrolled through my phone and an article about me and Jimin popped out. I rolled my eyes and scrolled down. "CEO Kim's handsome sons and beautiful daughter" I scoffed. "Park Jimin, Kim y/n's husband" whatever.

We arrived at the company and as usually Ms Choi greeted us at the front. I scoffed and walked towards my office. Everybody bowing at me and dad. I took the elevator to my floor. "Meeting room 1" Yoongi said. I nodded my head and we walked towards my office.

---------

"So when are we launching the attack?" I asked. "Probably today" Yoongi said. "What's the plan?" I asked. "Wait" I stopped. "Why?" Namjoon asked. "Where's Hoseok Tae and Hanbin?" I asked again. "We do not know" Jin said. "So we're launching this attack without them?" I asked. "Yes" Jungkook said. "We might need backup" I said. "No" Namjoon said.

"So we're gonna use a secret weapon" Namjoon said. "Yoongi show them" Namjoon said. Yoongi took out a suitcase. "What is this?" Namjoon asked. "A hand grenade?" Jin said. "Nope" Namjoon said. "An avocado?" Jungkook said and smiled. "Be serious" Jin said glaring at him. Jungkook cleared his throat awkwardly.

"This is a sleeping bomb. We would need gas masks to not get affected. It would usually take up to 5 hours to wake up from this gas. We just need to throw this in the middle of the company and run to the hidden basement and grab the earrings and run away but we need someone to distract the CEO so I think y/n you should have a fake appointment about a fake project with the CEO and when we're done kill him and run to the rooftop. They will have a security check on you so you can't bring a gas mask. Before the gas affects the CEO's floor you have to kill him and get out of there immediately" Namjoon said.

---------

"An appointment for Oh Somin" I said as I fixed my glasses. I was told to wear these instead of contacts. "The CEO's office is at the highest floor" she said and gave me a bright smile which I returned it. I took the elevator and fixed my bangs and my hair that was tied into a bun making me look like I'm a woman in 30's. Security stopped me checking every parts of my body and letting me go when nothing is on me.

I entered a door with the sign 'CEO OFFICE'. "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Oh Somin from HQ clothing company" I said and bowed making my voice higher than usual.

"Oh Ms Oh Somin" CEO Kim said. "Please have a seat" he said motioning towards the couch. I smiled and sat down crossing my legs.

I handed him a file that Jin has prepared and talked about it.

'It's gonna have a huge explosion so when you hear it find something to kill him with'

'The whole security system would be hacked so you just do whatever you can'

For the first time I was feeling nervous on a mission. My instinct tells me something bad is gonna happen. It feels like this plan will succeed but something or someone will fail.

After 30 minutes a huge explosion was heard. CEO Kim flinched. I searched for something to kill him with. "LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO!" I heard Namjoon yelled. I kicked CEO Kim on his crotch and threw a vase on his head making him fall. I ran out but I was too late. The outside was already filled with gas. I covered my nose and held my breath and tried to find the way out. It was foggy as hell.

Suddenly four figures with a gas mask and a gun surrounded me. "001, 003, 004, 007?" I said. I can't hold my breath anymore and accidentally breath. I remembered falling down on the ground before blacking out because of the strong chemical effects.

-----------------------------

Mate am sorry for not updating these days because these days I've been quite busy.

Anyways Merry Christmas Mates💓