Chapter 10

"You've gotta be kidding me" I said. Jimin shook his head. "Once they say it, they really mean it" Jimin said. "Am I really that pretty? Why are guys always chasing after me?" I said trying to make a joke. Jimin looked at me. "You're too beautiful" he said. Nope y/n don't roast him. "So do you actually have feelings for me?" Jimin asked. "Why would I?" I replied. "Because you're gonna be my soon to be wife" Jimin said. "Why would we have feelings for each other if we're both arranged" I said.

"You have a point. But remember..." He said. He turned serious. "You're dead if I know you ever cheat on me" he said sternly. I gulped. "What if I do?" I said. Shit why did I say that. He smirked. He took out a bag that was inside of his jacket. He wore gloves and opened the bag. "This thing surely is useful" he said and smiled like a maniac. He took out a gun the same as mine. He loaded the gun with one golden bullet. "This will surely go through his brain" he said.

The door suddenly opened and closed. The person gasped looking at the gun. He aimed it at the door and shot. "Jimin!!" I yelled. "Why would you kill an innocent person?!" I yelled again. "Oh come on babe, it's not like it's your first time dealing with this" he replied.

He set the gun back down, took off his gloves and hid it in his jacket. He took out his phone. "Uh yes come clean my mess" he said and hung up. He smirked at me. "I'll come back later" he said and left the room kicking the body of the nurse.

Soon a few men came cleaning up the mess, carrying the nurse's body and cleaning up the blood. They bowed at me and apologized before leaving.

I gotta leave this place. I took my clothes from the table beside of my bed and changed into it ignoring the pain in my stomach. I folded the hospital clothes and left a 200 dollar bill on the bed. I grabbed my bag and my phone. I ran out of my room making sure to cover my face. When I was out of the building I ran to a store and bought a black cap and a medical mask. I wore the sunglasses in my bad and walked out.

Third Person POV

Seokmin came in with some nurses to clean y/n's wound. All of them gasped when there was no one in the room. "Check the bathroom" Seokmin said. The nurses searched. "No one Dr Kim" the nurse said. "There's a note on the hospital gown and money" the nurse said looking at the folded clothes.

'That's the money for my bills. Don't search for me ;)' ~y/n

"She ran away!" Seokmin yelled in horror. "We need to inform her parents, Jimin and the head doctor" Seokmin said. The nurses nodded and ran out. Seokmin dialed Seokjin.

"Hyeong y/n ran away" he said. "Mwo?!" Seokjin yelled. "Tell her dad" Seokmin said panicked. "Okay bye" Seokjin said as he kept his phone down forgetting to end the call. "Boss! y/n ran away!" Jin yelled. Seokmin stood there thinking why is his brother like this?

Soon Jimin, Mr & Mrs Kim came together with Hoseok, Hanbin, Taehyung. Jimin's brothers came too. Mr & Mrs Kim were busy talking to the doctor while the 8 guys talked in her room. "Look who lost his fiancé" Bogum teased. "Sissy's lost?" Taehyung asked. "Yes you weird looking type of human" Chanyeol said. "Hmm I won the best male face okay?" Taehyung said and rolled his eyes. "Whatever your sister's hot" Bogum said. "Shut your mouth before I sew it together" Hoseok said and smiled. "You wouldn't dare horse looking guy" Bogum said. "Whatever you say you penguin" Hoseok said making Bogum wanting to punch him. "She's my fiancé shut up already" Jimin said. "Do I look like I care?" Jay said. "Oh my god you look so ugly with those tattoos" Hanbin said sarcastically. "Oh those are tattoos? I thought they were burn marks" Hoseok said and smirked. "Really? I thought they were dead skin caused by an infection" Taehyung said. Jay held himself from punching 3 of them.

"Never knew a horse, an alien and a donkey can talk" Jay said.

"Never knew penguins can talk" Hoseok said. 3 of them fist bumped.

"That feels good" Taehyung said. Jungkook and Jimin just shut their mouth. The 6 boys keep roasting each other and ended up in a fist fight. Jungkook and Jimin tried to pull the 6 apart but ended being punched. "Yah!" Mr & Mrs Kim, Mr & Mrs Park yelled at their sons.

------

y/n ended up going to Han River. She sat by the side of the river with a bottle of soju. She sat down and drank soju while ignoring the thousand calls and messages she got. "They'll probably find me later" she mumbled.

"Eonnie" a little girl probably 10 or 11 years old approached her. "What's wrong" the kid asked. "You probably won't understand it if I yell you that" y/n said. "A-ani! I'm not a little girl" the kid replied. "What's your name?" y/n asked. "I'm Kim Yoojung and I'm 9" she said. 'She looks like she's 11' y/n thought. "It's dangerous here what are you doing here alone?" y/n asked. "I live here" Yoojung said pointing a spot under a bridge. "What?! Where are your parents?" Y/n asked. "I don't know" Yoojung said again.

"Let's make a deal. You tell me what happened and I tell you my life story" Yoojung said. "Smart" y/n said. "Okay my name is Jung y/n and I'm 21. I am the only daughter of a billionaire and they're arranging me to get married" y/n said. "Well my parents left me to die when I was 6" she simply said. "Come here" y/n said opening her arms wide for the little girl. Yoojung ran and hugged her. "It's okay Yoojung-ah" y/n said.

But little did she knew that kid was actually the younger sister of one of her rivals. The little girl frowned and y/n felt pain at her nape.

"Sorry eonnie" she said before y/n passed out.

----------------------

I was reading this chapter of the book and found some rude and offensive part and I sincerely apologise for that. I only changed the insults, not the story line. Once again I am very sorry 🙏