Chapter 8

"001 go with 007, 003 follow me, 004 guard 005,006 and 008" I said. "Why  are you being the leader today?" Namjoon said and chuckled. "I just feel like it" I said. "Come on why are we staying here? It's boring" 3 of them complained. "You all will just ruin the plan" I said. "How about we cover your back?" Hoseok said while smirking. "You probably suck" I replied. "We're older than you" 3 of them complained again. "Fine 005,006 and 008 follow me, 004, 001, 007 stop the guards on the 8th floor. The diamond is at the 9th floor so 003 you help me in it, 005,006,008 guard the door" I said. "Roger that" Namjoon said and chuckled before disappearing to the door.

"003 guard at the back" I said. Jungkook nodded and switched places with Hanbin. "Watch my le_" I was cut off by Hanbin, Hoseok and Taehyung jumping to the other wall without getting noticed. "B-but h-how" I said. "You don't know us" Hanbin said before disappearing into the dark. I sighed before running to the other wall together with Jungkook.

We reached the 9th floor. Hoseok, Hanbin and Taehyung took out their guns. "Where did you get that?" I whispered yelled. "Dad gave it to us" Hoseok said. I rolled my eyes.

"Go we'll cover" Tae said. Jungkook and I came running in. "There's laser" I told Jungkook. "Just one touch and you'll trigger the alarm" I said as I wore my leather gloves. "You know what to do" Jungkook said. I smirked before jumping inside. I was a gymnast athlete since I was still a toddler. "Got it" I said as I grabbed the diamond. "Let's go" Jungkook said. I hopped back to the stairs and ran up. Then we heard gunshots. "Hurry!" Hoseok yelled. Me and Jungkook ran out taking out our guns. "Idk who's his name and numbers are already upstairs" Taehyung said. "That's 001, 004 and 007" I said while shooting. "Whatever let's go" Hanbin said and ran up to the stairs. We ran up to stairs and reached the rooftop. "Hurry!!" Namjoon yelled. We ran towards our assigned helicopter. We drove before the men can catch us. They started shooting us but failed.

-----

"Here's your diamond" I said and handed it to dad. "Good job my dear. I heard you lead the newbies today" Dad said. "They're the definition of trouble" I said. "We're not. Without us you probably can't get out alive" Hoseok said. "We already have a plan for that" I said. "Whatever" they said. 3 of them left dad's office. "Do you want any rewards?" Dad asked. "Raise my pay" I said. Dad blinked his eyes. "Okay?" He said. "Yes!" I squealed and ran out of the room. I have the highest pay now.

Third Person POV

Hanbin, Hoseok and Taehyung went to the rooftop.

"Boss she's actually quite skillful for a spy" Hanbin said. "Is that a good news or bad news" the man spoke. "None" Hoseok said. "Just keep a good eye on her. I don't want her to get hurt" the man said. "She's our sister" 3 of them complained. "Whatever and stop calling me boss" the man said. "Aw sure brother in law" Hoseok teased. "Yah!" The man yelled. "Yeah but Jimin their name sucks I prefer our company's" Hoseok said. "Yeah I am 005, Tae's 006 and Hanbin's 008" Hoseok said. "Hey haven't you heard? Only top spies gets the top number" Jimin said. "Yeah that's just because our dad wants us to be in her group" Hanbin said. "Whatever get back to work!" Jimin yelled making the three accidentally hung up.

"Yah what the hell hyung" Hanbin said. "That was an accident" Hoseok said. "Taehyung flinched so badly making me press the end button" Hoseok complained. "Why are you blaming me?!" Taehyung yelled. "YOU THREE ASSHOLES GET BACK TO WORK" Their dad yelled. "Ne mianhae appa!" They yelled back before running down. Their dad climbed up one helicopter and drove away.

Jung y/n POV

Jungkook and I went back to our usual routine after work and that is eating. "Where do you wanna eat today?" Jungkook asked. "Tteokbeoki?" I said. "I was craving the same thing. Let's go" he said and pulled me towards the city. "Why are we walking?" I asked. "Because the air is so fresh today" he said and linked our arms. I giggled but accidentally remembered what Jimin said. "Hey Jungkook I never knew you had a brother" I said. "He is not my brother" Jungkook complained. Then silence filled the air.

I felt like someone's watching us so I looked around and saw 3 figures. I looked around again and saw another 2 figures. "What the hell?" I muttered. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. "We better walk fast" I whispered. Jungkook nodded and quicken his pace. We reached the shop in 5 minutes and ordered spicy rice cakes. We sat down and eat but then I saw the 5 figures outside the shop but in different distance. Then 3 of them entered. "Ah sissy you're here with Jungkook" Hoseok said. "Hmm yeah?" I replied. They sat down and ordered Tteokbeoki. "They're weird" I whispered to Jungkook. I felt eyes on me so I looked at Hoseok. 3 of them started acting like they're talking. I squinted my eyes at them.

When we finished we paid the bills and left. I looked at the 3 of them and realises they were paying the bills panicked and running outside the store but stopped when they almost ran to us. "It seems like you really are following us" I said making them laughed nervously. "Aniyo we were just going there" Hanbin said and pointed at a club. "A club seriously?" I said. "There's too many aliens there" Tae whispered at Hoseok making Hoseok slapped his forehead.

The 2 figures from earlier were watching us from a distance. "Who's there?" I said to them making them run away panicked. One of them pulled a gun out of their pockets and aimed towards Jungkook. My eyes widen and I ran in front of him making the bullet pierce through my body.