Chapter 16

I held my neck bearing the pain of the syringe. "That idiot" I muttered. I walked towards the bathroom and took a shower. I took out a plain long red sparkly dress that fits my curves perfectly. Yes it's a simple ball gown. I did my makeup and curled my gray hair. I'm thinking of bleaching my hair or dyeing it a light colour of brown.

When I'm done I took my red stilettos, my red Gucci purse and walked out. I saw the trios all in suits. "You're not bringing Jimin?" Hoseok asked. I shook my head and walked away. We took the elevator down and saw dad and mom. "You're not bringing Jimin?" Dad asked. "N_" I was cut off by Jimin. "Of course" he said and intertwined our arms. "Okay let's go" dad said. We walked down the stairs Jimin held my hand. There were already 5 limos waiting for us. Dad went in the front limo with mom, Hoseok the second, Tae the third, Hanbin the forth and Jimin and I the last limo. There were black cars guarding the front and the back. We're not royals but dad wanted to be extra fancy.

I ignored Jimin by looking outside. He sat awfully close to me so I moved aside a little. He looked at me and sighed. When we reached there a lot of cameraman and reporters are already there. Probably because this company is a very successful company. We've sold a lot of products in a year.

Dad came out and smiled. "This is the CEO of the Kim's company, Kim Jaemin, the most succesful company in the whole world and his wife Song Jihyo" one of the reporter said. He waved once and walked in. Hoseok came out and bowed like he just finished an impressive performance. "Mr Kim's, oldest son, Kim Hoseok. Isn't he handsome?" The reporter said and squealed. "I'm Jung" Hoseok muttered under his breath. He smiled and waved awhile and walked in. Taehyung smiled "The CEO's second son, Kim Taehyung. He's so cute" the reporter said. Tae waved and walk in the same as Hanbin "The CEO's third son, Kim Hanbin, he's so handsome".

"Don't go out first" Jimin said sternly. I rolled my eyes. Jimin went out smiled and held his hand out. He gritted his teeth. I rolled my eyes and took his hand. "This is the CEO's youngest child and the only daughter, Kim y/n with her husband, Park Jimin, son of CEO Park from the Park's company" the reporter said. I walked out and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear showing my earrings that were sparkling and I smiled. The flashes of the camera were getting  crazy. I posed a little, me and Jimin bowed and walked in linking our arms. When we got in I put on a fake smile. Dad and the trios were greeting the guests. The trios were mostly surrounded by girls. Namjoon, Jin, Suga and Jungkook were all in suits.

I wanted to walk to them but Jimin dug his nails in my skin making me wince silently. He smiled while glaring at me. Dad approached us. "Oh y/n dear you should go greet some guests" dad said and smiled. I nodded and let go of Jimin's arms. I speed walk away from him disappearing into the crowd. I greeted Jimin's dad and walked away greeting more guests. I was suddenly surrounded by men. Jimin's older brothers were talking to me. While Jimin were glaring at me from afar.

"y/n you look delightful today for a late night snack" someone I just met name Baekhyun said. "What do you say?" Baekhyun asked again. "Or you prefer a bigger one" his friend Sehun said. "Guys" Chanyeol said. "Hmm I bet there's a jungle below down there so no thank you" I said and smiled sarcastically talking to another guest.

"Would you like to have a second husband?" Jay asked me. "Haha" I laughed awkwardly. "Oh come on baby I bet I fit perfectly for you" he said again as he kissed the back of my hand. Chanyeol pulled me away from him. "Or do you prefer me?" Chanyeol said as he put a hand on my waist and pulled me closer. "Back off" Bogum said as he pushed Chanyeol and pulled me closer. I saw Jimin running away from the girls and slowly approaching me.

"Oh sorry gentleman but she's my woman" Jimin said as he pulled me and hugged my waist. He linked our arms and dug his nails in my skin making me winced again. "Quit it" I whispered. "Not until you stop talking to others" he replied. I rolled my eyes.  We took our seats at the main table.

My dad and mom, my father and mother in law, me and Jimin sat at the VVIP table. The trios and the Park brothers including Jungkook were sitting together at a table beside of us all of them sending dirty looks at each other. Namjoon, Yoongi, Suga and Jin sitting with the trios and the Parks.

Dad went up the stage to deliver a speech. Then it was my turn. I went up not knowing what to say during my speech. "I would like to thank you to all the staffs, the guests who came today on this very special occasion. Thank you also to CEO Kim also known as my dad and his secretary for launching this event" blablabla as the speech goes on. I step down as I finished my short speech not forgetting to bow.

I walked to my seat and sat.

---------

After that long event I plopped down on my bed feeling the alcohol took over my body. Jimin came in and plopped himself beside of me. "Get out" I said. He glared at me making me shut up. He hugged my waist and I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating that much. I've been busy with work😋