Chapter 15

I woke up with a headache and I realized I was sleeping with Jungkook. "What the fuck?" I muttered and pushed him away. I stood up almost falling down because of my head. I see Yoongi sleeping alone on a Queen sized bed, Namjoon drooling on the floor, the trio sleeping on top of each other. I slapped my forehead. After a few minutes all of them woken up. Everyone has a hangover. I looked at my watch.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WE'RE LATE FOR WORK" I yelled. All of them shot up, grabbed their belongings and ran outside of the motel. They ran towards the restaurant they were at yesterday and spotter their cars. I rode with Jungkook. We ran inside of the company. Everybody was looking at us. I hid in between all of them making sure no one see me. 8 of us squished ourselves in the elevator. The elevator filled the smell of alcohol. When we reached our floor we ran to our offices. Mines the furthest one. "I see you're all late" dad said eyeing the 8 of us. "And smells like alcohol" dad said again. "I finished my work yesterday!" I said. "Then you are excused" dad said. I walk past him giving the rest a victory smirk. "Now team leader Kim why are you late?" Dad asked. "Dad your new assistant has arrived!" I said. "Oh really? What's his or her name?" Dad asked back facing the 7 of them. "Her name is Kim Hana, 24 years old" I said. "Great I'll go to my office and come to my office later" dad said, patting my shoulders and walked away. All of them sighed. "Do you guys have any extra clothes?" I asked. "If no then you guys should probably go home and shower. Be quick okay? I'll try my best to keep the meeting long" I said. They nodded and ran down. I walked to my office and into my store room grabbing my extra work clothes, a maroon pencil skirt, a white long sleeve button up shirt and a matching maroon coat.

I walked to the hidden bathroom in the store room and took a shower. After I'm done I wore my clothes, set my hair, did my makeup and walked out. My gray curly locks bouncing around. I took my red stilettos and walked to dad's office.

I knocked thrice and entered. A beautiful yet bitchy woman stood up. She looked at me with a judging look. I smirked at her. "Introduce yourself" dad said to her. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hana ibnida, I'm Mr Kim's new personal assistant" she said and rolled her eyes at me. "Kim y/n ibnida, as you know I am also your boss" I said with a smile. She just rolled her eyes.

I walked closer to her and stopped beside of her. "Dad's secretary never comes out alive when entering my office. Good luck in surviving" I said and walked towards dad. "Jimin just called saying you weren't home yesterday" dad said. "I was with oppas" I said. He nodded his head. I took a few minutes talking to dad  before going back to my office not forgetting to bump on Hana's shoulder.

Sorry I act very rude to rude ass people.

I walked towards my office 7 of them already in fresh new clothes. "Have you heard about Kim Gunho" Namjoon said. "No" I replied. "We're gonna kill him today" Namjoon said again. "Wait aren't we just gonna steal the eagle earrings from him?" Jungkook said. "Why does he even have earrings?" I asked. "You don't know?!" Seokjin gasped. I shook my head. "Meeting room 1" Yoongi said. I leaded the way to the underground meeting room. You can only enter here through the elevator in my office. The elevator in dad's office is connected to the main underground meeting room.

I swiped my id card, scanned my hand and eyes and the elevator door opened. All of them entered and I entered last. I scanned my thumb and the elevator door closed. We have a very high security here and that system cannot be hacked.

It took quite awhile to reach there since we have a lot of floors. When we reached the elevator door opened. I swiped my card at the door and scanned my thumb again and my eye. The door opened. They all entered. Not everybody in the company knew about this room.

"So let's start the meeting shall we?" Namjoon said. We all nodded. "So basically the eagle earrings are one of the top 3 most expensive jewelry in the whole world. It's made out of a rare green gem that was found deep underground at Gyeonggi-do Province" Namjoon said while showing a few slides. "Kim Gunho, age 64 have stolen the earrings from one of the biggest Jewellery store in a mall named ibaek percent shopping mall. So we're gonna steal it back" Namjoon said and smirked. "The eagle earrings estimation cost is about 190 billion dollars and there's only less than 5 of this in the whole world since it was made out of a rare material" Yoongi said. We all nodded.

--------

I went home after the long meeting. I went to my room and closed the door and locked it. I felt cold air brushing my neck so I turned my head. Jimin was looking at me with murderous eyes. "Shit" I muttered. "Where were you last night?" He asked in a cold voice. "Out why would you care?" I replied coldly. "Out where?" He asked. "None of your business" I replied. "Oh come on y/n" he said and laughed. "I knew you were sleeping with my brother" Jimin said and walked towards me.

I didn't move a single step but when he was dangerously close I stepped back. He pushed me towards the wall harshly and took out a syringe.

He pinned me towards the wall and injected it into my neck.

"That's a tracker so don't even bother to lie to me" Jimin said as he walked away like nothing happened.