Chapter 9

"What the hell?" I muttered. The 2 guys already ran away while Jungkook and my three brothers were panicked. They shot my stomach and it hurts. I remembered Jungkook carrying me before I blacked out.

I woke up at a hospital. "Why the hell am I here?" I muttered. "Oh Miss Jung. You're at Seoul's Private Hospital" a doctor said to me. "Oh haha" I said awkwardly. "You need a lot of r_" I cut the doctor. "When can I discharge?" I asked. "In 2 weeks or so" the doctor said. "According to your wound" the doctor said again. I pushed myself to sit ignoring the pain in my stomach. "You should lay down" the doctor said and helped me to lay. I do admit that doctor is hot. He looks exactly like Seokjin except for his shoulders.

"Wait what the hell Seokjin?" I said. "You must know my brother. I'm Kim Seokmin his younger twin" the doctor said and chuckled.

"Oh" I said trying to process what is happening in my mind. "I've heard a lot about you" Mr. Kim said. "Oh Mr Kim, Seokjin oppa never really told me about you" I said. "Aish that jerk" he muttered. "Just call me Seokmin" he said. "Ah ne Seokmin" I said. "Anyways you're in the VIP room at the 10th floor room 1" he said. "Okay" I replied staring at his face. "I know I am handsome you may stare" he said. I scoffed and laughed. "You're just like Seokjin" I said. "You can say I'm even better" he said. I laughed. "y/n you should probably stop laughing it might hurt your stomach" he said. "Ah okay" I replied. "It's nice chatting with you, if you excuse me I have more patients to visit" he said. I smiled. He smiled and left.

"Wtf am I doing here??" I muttered. "Oh y/n" Jimin said as he ran inside my room. "How did you know_" "Taehyung told me" Jimin said. I scoffed. "How's Jay?" I asked. "Forget him" Jimin said through gritted teeth. Just then Jay came in with flowers. He smiled brightly at me and smiled mockingly at Jimin. "Hello there little brother" Jay said making Jimin scoff. "Hi y/n" Jay said and handed me the bouquet of flower. "Hi Jay!" I said cheerfully and taking the bouquet of flower out of his hands. "Thanks" I said smelling the flowers. It smells nice. "You don't have to be that nice to my fiancé and I would appreciate it if you leave" Jimin said. Just then Chanyeol and Bogum appeared. "Hey y/n!" They yelled and gave me chocolates. "Thanks guys" I said.

"That's bad for her health" Jimin said and snatched the box away. "Yah!" I yelled. Jimin rolled his eyes and handed me back the chocolate. "What are you guys even doing here?" Jimin said. "Visiting our love" they replied. Jimin glared at them. If expressions can kill 3 of them will probably be dead by now. I held Jimin's hand to make him calm. I was probably blushing from the word love. 3 of them smirked evilly at Jimin. Then it was silence.

"Did dad and mom came?" I asked Jimin breaking the silence. "They came when you were unconscious. They spent a night here watching over you" Jimin said. "Weren't dad at China?" I asked. "He came back instantly when he heard you got shit" Jimin said again. I smiled softly probably feeling bad of how I treated them when they just want the best for me.

"I'll go buy food" Jimin said. I nodded. He left me with 3 of his brothers. "So y/n do you really want to marry Jimin?" Bogum said. "Maybe" I replied still not sure. "Why don't you marry me instead" Chanyeol said. "No me" Bogum said. "She'll pick me so you two losers shut up" Jay said pushing his two younger siblings face away. "Right y/n?" Jay said. Jimin came back. 4 of them exchanged glares. "Choose, Jay hyung, Chanyeol hyung, me or Jimin" Bogum said. Three of them looked at me with hopeful eyes while Jimin looked like he can murder  in seconds.

"Obviously she'll pick me" a voice said. I looked at the door and saw Jungkook with a huge unicorn plushie. "Eeekk" I squealed. Jungkook handed me the plushie. I hugged it like there's no tomorrow. "Oh seems like the Park family has reunited" Bogum said. I can't believe such an angelic face like that could be so evil.

"Sorry but I'm a Jeon" Jungkook said glaring at the 4 of them.

All of them glared while smirking at each other. I just laid there in silence not wanting to interrupt their family problems. "Oh babe seems like you've find out about my secret" Jungkook said. "Babe?" I muttered. Jungkook came near me and kissed me cheek. "I think 4 of you should back off from my girlfriend" Jungkook said. "Girlfriend?" I muttered again. What is wrong with 5 of them. "Sorry but she's my fiancé" Jimin said and pushed Jungkook away. I stared blankly in front. Jay went near getting closer to my ear. "You'll be mine soon" he whispered and bit my earlobe. Chanyeol pushed Jay away. "Is that how you respect your hyung?" Jay said. "Come on we were never in good terms" Chanyeol said. Jimin looked at me. I know I caught his lie since the day I met his brothers. "Pathetic" Bogum said. Jimin ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Stop!" I yelled in frustration. 5 of them stopped fighting. I took a deep breath. "I'm marrying Jimin and that's the end of the argument" I said and sighed. Jimin smiled and smirked. "That's not the end yet love" Jay said. "What the hell?" I muttered. "This is not the end y/n" Chanyeol said. "Cause we haven't even started" Bogum said and smirked. "I'm joining" Jungkook said and smirked. 4 of them left.

"Your brothers are scary" I said. "Yes and that's also means we have to postpone the wedding earlier" Jimin said. "Why?" I asked. "I don't want them to steal you away from me" Jimin said and kissed my forehead.

"Cause they are devils in disguise as an angel"