Chapter 5

I took a cute off shoulder black floral dress, black ankled boots and curled my hair a little. Glossy pink lips, peachy pink eye shadow, light brown eyebrows, shade of pink blusher on my cheekbones and mascara to finish the touch. (A/N:- I can write a whole makeup tutorial here since I love Korean makeup😂) I took my earrings and wore it.

When I'm done I walk out of my closet. The 3 guys with chicken on their hands shouting watching a football match. I rolled my eyes. I took my stuff and walked out.

"Oh thank you dear" mom and dad said. I rolled my eyes, nodded and walked away. "Good morning young miss" the maids said and bowed. "Good morning" I said with a smile and walking away. I exited the house and walked down the stairs lazily but I saw Jimin leaning on his car down there. I rolled my eyes and walked down. Jimin held out his hands witj a straight expression. All eyes were on us. "What?" I said. They bowed and looked away. I hesitantly took his hands. He leaded me to the side of his Ferrari.

Surprisingly we were matching. He was wearing a black floral dress shirt with black leather jeans, black shoes. Our grey locks flying when the wind blew.

I looked up accidentals meeting his eyes. We locked eyes. I suddenly have this tingly feelings inside of my stomach. He looked at my lips and back up to my eyes while licking my lips. He slowly leaned in. When our lips were inches apart someone coughed. "Not with our dongsaeng" Hoseok said eyeing Jimin. "Ne mianh" he said. He was still holding my hands making me blushed. He realised and let go of me. "Sorry" he said. He opened the car door. I went in and he closed it. He walked to the side and entered. He drove.

It was an awkward silence until he decided to break it. "So tell me about you" Jimin said.

"Sure I hate you" I said.

"How could you hate me when we almost kissed just now?" Jimin said. "Kissed my ass" I replied. "Look here I'm only doing this for my parents" Jimin said. "Wow such an obedient child. I envy you" I said mockingly. He scoffed. "At least I don't fight my parents' words" Jimin said. I scoffed. "Look you're making my day even more miserable let's just part ways later and come back and you send me home" I said. "Just being in a car with you can suffocate me to death" Jimin said and scoffed.

"Then why aren't you dead yet?" I asked. Jimin scoffed not knowing what to say.

"Look here, just by looking at you I can get stage 4 eye cancer" I said and rolled my eyes.

Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes not wanting to talk to me anymore. After 5 minutes of silence I spoke up. "Yes this way I like it" I said. "What wa_" I cut Jimin off. "Shut up"

"No I'm se_"

"Shut up"

"WHAT FUCKING W_"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled.

He parked the car. I followed him out and to a cute cafè. We sat down at an empty table and ordered. I ordered a mocha and a chocolate cake.

"Jeez I can't stand you" he said. "Then support me" I said. "Support you what?" He asked. "Oppose the marriage. Are you dumb or something?" I said. "Well we already agreed!" He slightly raised his voice.

"Ouch I think my eye cancer just turned into stage 5" I said mockingly. "But cancer has only 4 stages" Jimin replied.

"Exactly, I'm getting a new one because of you" I said.

"Stop roasting already" Jimin said annoyed. "Aw this baby, I haven't even started roasting you badly" I said. "Look I don't care if you're acting so childishly just to get me to oppose the marriage because I don't want to upset my parents like you do" Jimin said.

"Yeah at least I show my true colours towards my parents unlike you, hiding your ugly self from your parents" I said.

He scoffed again. "I don't even know how your parents can deal with you" he said. "I don't even know when your parents will found out the ugly truth about yourself" I said. "Just wait until we get married Jung y/n" he mumbled. "What?" I asked not hearing what he said. "Nothing" he said and gave me an annoyed smile. "Look lets make a deal" he said looking serious. "We'll make our relationship real. I won't be having an affair so you have to do the same" he said. "Why me?" I asked dumbly. "You're having an affair with my little brother when we're engaged" he said. "Oh really?" I said mockingly. "Your little brother is better than you" I said.

He suddenly turned even more serious. It made me worried for no reason. The bell rang. I was about to turn back but Jimin grabbed my face. "Don't move" he said and leaned in connecting our lips together. I was too shocked to move. My hair covering my face making it hard for me to see who just came in.

When the door bell rung again indicating someone just walked out Jimin let go off me. "What was the for?!" I asked annoyed. I pushed my empty cup and plate to the middle. "We should really leave" he said. "Why?" I asked. He pointed at his back by using his head. I peeked by his shoulder and saw him.

"Let's go" I said. Jimin intertwined our hands and walked out making sure he can't see our faces. We went into Jimin's car and drove off.

"Shit!" Jimin muttered when there are cars following us from behind. He sped up the car. I looked behind and saw about 5 cars chasing us. "Shit" Jimin and I muttered when the front was blocked by more cars. Jimin jerked his car.

"Well well who do we have here?"