Chapter 12

After choosing the dress we had a family dinner. Me and Jimin sat face to face, mom and mrs Park sat face to face. Dad and Mr Park. (A/N:- okay you know what I am lazy)

Dad             Mr Park
Mom           Mrs Park
y/n                Jimin
Hoseok        Jay
Taehyung    Chanyeol
Hanbin        Bogum

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked. "He chose not to come" Bogum replied. I nodded my head. I see my 3 brothers and my 3 brothers in law glaring at each other. We were eating dinner while doing small chats. The boys weren't talking to each other.

"Ouch!" Hoseok winced. "Jay!" Mrs Park yelled. "What?" Jay said acting innocently. "Act your age" Hoseok said while glaring at him. Jay just smirked.  "What if I don't?" Jay said sassily. Hoseok smirked and purposely spilled wine on Jay. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" Hoseok said standing up acting like he's so innocent. I am so done with these two. "Yah!" Jay yelled. "You two sit down!" I yelled. "Jay we have a clothing room here, ahjumma please bring him there" I said. Jay thanked me and follow her. "Stop fooling around" I said through gritted teeth to Hoseok. "My bad" he said and smirked. The rest of the dinner was silent.

Jay came and sat at his seat. "We have been planning to move in here" Mr Park said. I smiled. Mom & dad smiled approvingly. "What?! No?!" The 7 boys yelled. "Why?" Mr Park asked. "If you want us to kill each other then continue" Chanyeol said. Jimin whispered something to his mom. "That wouldn't happen Jimin, I'm sure" Mrs Park said giving him a reassuring smile.

"Oh come on it's boring to live in a super huge mansion with only 7 people living in it when we have over 10 bedrooms" dad said. "I would love to see who dies first" Taehyung said. "Kim Taehyung!" Mom yelled. "What?" Taehyung said. "You know what that's not a good idea so I think Jimin will only be the one to move in" Mr Park said. The 7 boys sighed in relief.

---

"Are you ready?" Dad asked. I nodded my head and linked my arms with dad's. The door of the chapel opened. I slowly walked in nervously. I wore gloves to hide the bandage on my hand. All eyes were on me. Jay, Chanyeol, Bogum and Jungkook doesn't looks happy tho. Their expressions showed 'I'll steal her away just wait' looks. I shook my head. When we reached the altar dad handed me to Jimin who took my hand with an evil smile. "Why did I even agree to this?" I muttered.

----

After exchanging vows Jimin came closer when the priest announced "you may kiss the bride". I hesitantly answered I do's just now. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. After a good 20 seconds I broke the kiss. I looked around. Jay, Chanyeol, Bogum and Jungkook were sending dirty glares towards Jimin.

----

After wedding we went to the reception party. Jungkook suddenly pulled me to the dance floor without Jimin knowing. "Be careful of that jerk" Jungkook said. "Why?" I asked. "He's not like what you think he is" Jungkook said again. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He's not a ni_" Jungkook was cut of by Jimin pulling my waist. He glared at Jungkook and pulled me away. "Never talk to other guys except for your brother and our parents" Jimin said. "What is wrong with you?" I said but he just left me there.

-------

After the wedding we were sent to the airport after changing into our casual clothes. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Jeju" he replied. We boarded the plane and that was my first time boarding a public plane. We were still sitting at the VIP places tho.

After an hour and 30 minutes we arrived at Jeju. I woke Jimin up who was sleeping on my shoulder comfortably. "We're here" I said. He rubbed his eyes. We reached our hotel room and there was only one bed. "I call the couch" I said. "No" he replied. "I'm tired you can go explore this hotel or something" Jimin said as he plopped himself on bed. I rolled my eyes and wore my bikini. I wore Hoseok's shirt that I stole from him because it was huge. It's like a dress when I wear it because obviously I'm shorter than him.

I reached the pool and found an empty space to seat. I put my feet in since I still have bandages at my hand and stomach.

The warm water that was heated by the sun relaxing my feet (A/N:- are you sure it's not pee y/n?)

I saw a familiar looking guy slowly approaching me. "y/n is that you?" He asked me. My head shot up. "Mark?!" I half yelled. "Oh my god y/n I missed you" he said. He sat beside of me. I hugged him and he hugged me. "Seems like you've been hitting gym" I said. "My body is hot right?" Mark said. "Maybe not" I said and stood up walking away. "Yah!" Mark yelled and catch up with me.

"I heard that you're married" Mark said. "Yeah he's in the room" I said. Mark is my cousin. "So you're still a leader?" Mark asked. I nodded my head. "How about you?" I asked. "I owned this hotel" Mark said. "No wonder dad sent us here" I said. "Yeah sorry I couldn't attend you wedding. Things got way too busy here" Mark said.

Park Jimin POV

So you're going out dating with another guy right y/n? Wait til I get my arms on him. We just got married and you're having a new affair already? Sure. I closed the window and walked away.

I took my gun and hid it in my bag walking down to the pool. "Seems like someone's gonna die today" I said. Y/n shot her head towards me. "It's not like what you think" y/n said. "Explain the hugging" I said and pulled out my gun. I counted to 3

1...

2...

3...