Chapter 17

''GET OFF ME!'' Your voice filled the sudden serenity of the room. You imagined yourself looking like a bug fighting its way out of a spiderweb, or a wildcat snarling threatening towards its prey.  ''I will literally choke you to death using your own arm" you hissed towards him. You wiggled and wretched under him like a worm. He looked down on you as an invisible dimple sunk in to his chin and his eyes smiled wickedly. "It's just one problem" He left the sentence hang in the air, and dance around you ears. As he drew a breath, he smiled the vilest grin he had. "You're going to have to get loose first" You kneed him in the back and lifted you both of the ground, you tried to headbutt him again, you wretched your whole body from side to side, but his ghostlike self-didn't move. Out of breath you looked up at him. "You're one heavy ass corpse- You dragged out the sentence as you thought of other ways to freedom. "skeleton boy" Your heart raced to the beat of a thousand sprinting horses. The blood pumped furiously through your body and had every nerve in your body at peak.

He smiled down at you and held your hands firm and still. ''I will kill you'' Your teeth was clenched and concentrated all your strength to your hands. He put his whole bodyweight on his hands, and even though you knew you weren't strong enough you tried with all your strength to get him of you. ''How are you going to do that exactly?'' His fingers clenched harder around your wrists. '' I'm going to get out of here then murder you in your sleep'' You repeated in a more threatening tone. ''You aren't going to get anything done like this'' He pouted towards you in a disrespectful manner, and you felt your face break out in red. ''Oh, your face is getting red'' He pointed out as you thought about different ways to kill him. ''Yeah of course, you weigh like a ton'' The echo took a hold of your words and hurled them between the walls. ''Wow-'' He was about to say something smug, but you beat him to it. ''It's what happens when you get molested by a gorilla'' You said out of breath as you tried to wrestle him. ''A gorilla huh? What does that make you then?'' His words hung tightly in the air. ''A squirrel?'' He pouted. ''A helpless squirrel'' He elaborated as a smile pulled your lips apart '' A helpless squirrel who outsmarted you over and over'' You smiled. ''Not to mention that'' You lifted your head as a gesture towards the cut over his eyebrow.

''Or maybe you've wanted a scar like that for years, but now you have someone to blame for it, a cover for that you genuinely have wanted it for so long, maybe you even did it to yourself when I didn't look" You smirked in a demeaning manner, you knew you were getting under his skin. "Why would I want that?'' His fingers dug in to your wrists. ''Because you want to be like Harry Potter, you want to be just like him, and you've wanted to for years.'' He was about to defend himself, tell you how untrue all of it was, but you beat him to it. ''Like a little girl wanting to be her hero, thinking; maybe then you'll get the recognition you deserve, maybe for once you'll be the hero'' You pulled on every nerve in his body. You could see it in the way his body trembled, you could feel it in the way his hands tightened, like rope around your wrists, and you could hear it in the way his breath fastened. ''Are you going to cry'' You pouted demeaning towards him, and you saw him shivering and shaking with pure anger. His eyes glowed with pure hatred and fierce anger.

''Maybe when you touch me, I'll even close my eyes and imagine you're him'' You whispered and closed your eyes because you knew he was looking at you. ''Harry'' You whispered sensually and bit your lip. His thought was clouded by rage, and his movements startled by it. He was silent and his breathing was weak. His hand suddenly released your wrists, the other one stayed, while his free hand followed the structure of your face, softly he trailed his fingers along the side of your forehead, and one of his fingers sunk in to a dimple on your cheek. He then traced the curve of your bottom lip with his thumb, so gently he was barely even touching you, then he delicately guided his hands over your jaw, and moved his fingers behind your neck while moving his finger down your thoat soft as a whiff of air. Goosebumps spread on your skin like wildfire as he guided his hand down your throat. It tickled and you wanted to laugh, but as you inhaled your breath hitched. His index finger teased the skin by your ear while his thumb drippled in to the indentation between your collarbones and lingered. His still hand softly guiding the tip of his finger down the side of your neck just by your ear. You didn't move, you didn't speak, you didn't breathe, scared of making any noise. You were a prisoner in your own skin, unable to do anything, but feel.

He then stopped and lingered between your collarbones. His warm fingers turned back to cold, and unaware that you had closed your eyes, you opened them softly, hoping not to meet his. ''See, I don't think you were able to think about him'' He leaned down and whispered ''At all'' He lightly bit your earlobe. You held your breath and allowed yourself to roll your eyes for a split second knowing he couldn't see you. His breath moved down your throat like a white fog, and his hand rested on your collarbone. ''Well-'' You started but stopped yourself as your felt your lungs failing. ''Well what?'' He said and got so close to your ear that you could hear his pulse. Shivers went down your spine and you forgot how to continue the sentence. ''Get it together'' You thought. ''See-'' He started and stroke his hand along your ear brushing away your hair, gently but thoroughly. He pressed his lips to your jaw, softly, like a stamp. ''I don't think you wanted to think about him''. ''We've been playing all day-'' He bit your earlobe, as his warm breath caressed your neck. ''Maybe this is what you've wanted all along''. You inhaled to speak. ''Doesent matter'' His voice as soft as a kitten. ''You lost''

________________________________________________________________________________