Chapter 22

A switch flipped behind his eyes, like a release your lips locked around the hard yet soft piece of skin. Shifting in his seat he grabbed a fistfull of your hair moving it up and down his shaft, pressing more and more against the back of your throat.

The heat from his skin warmed your hands as you placed them on his thighs. His shaft was hard and pushing against the back of your throat, while holding your eyes. You wanted to look away. You wanted to overpower him but were dragged in to your own dilluted mind, a labyrinth of desire and resistance. You could tell he wanted your eyes to water, and for you to look at him with pleading eyes, beg him to let you up. His hand rested on the back of your head, just firmly enough that you could come up if you decided you didnt want to anymore. But you didnt take him up on it. Taking him in he rapidly touched the back of your throat while he pulled your fire trough his fingers, clutching on every heartbeat.

Bent over his lap you bra strap tickled your skin as it slid off your shoulder and down your arm, as you stopped pulling away, you stopped fighting the control of his vitality. He barely touched you but being taken so brutally in his eyes, melting in to his dominion, he gripped you tighter then anyone ever had. Held prisoner you stopped fighting. The adrenaline, the inferno that made you come alive diffused trough your core. Instead of listening to the part of yourself that begged you to stop, the part that felt fright and cowardice you tapped in to vibrations of confidence and ferocity.

Trapped in his perception of reality you stopped looking for an escape, instead bewildered yourself deeper in to the maze, deeper in to undiscovered ground where you knew nothing, no directions, no roads, no safety, no escape. A dark towering forrest closing behind you. Walking in to unfamiliar territory the air set your skin ablaze as you bent down to take him all in.

His hand let go of your hair and all over his face you could read it wasn't the reaction he expected. Controlling the kelpie inside you, you pushed aside thorny vines, and barbed shrubbery, you fought your gag-reflx, as your nose touched the skin on his stomach, not breaking the reality he created so violently. He poorly hid it, and he was caught off guard by the sudden change in control. He nearly unnoticeably gritted his teeth and his eyes struggled to resist the natural path of rolling to the back of his head. You could feel him down your throat, twitching. You held him there for a minute, at your absolute mercy. Burning your mind through his vivid illusion of control, innocently tearing it apart limb from limb.

He was impressed, and he could almost hide it. His eyebrows rose as his pupils dialated and mouth reluctantly pulled in to a smirk. You held him in your throat a few seconds, not breaking the invisible harness chaining your fantasies together. "Well well", he smirked, not just with his mouth, but with his whole face. "Who'd have thought that sweet, innocent, little Y/N had it in her" he laughed with the devils breath. "Who'd have thought she'd be on her knees bent over me, swallowing more then she could handle" His flame ate you like a wave. Isolating all other feeling. Singeling out that one sense, that burning desire. The desire to loose yourself to somebody elses control, a part of yourself that you feared with such ferocity and vehemence.

He kissed you gently, not physically but trough the art of eyecontact he kissed you most passionately and lovingly. He played a good game, you could understand how so many girls had fallen for him. His velvet voice, and silky skin, his cold hands and warm passion. The way his brutality overpowered your conciousness with safety and fear, there was such security in the roughness. He gave you everything your soul hungered for, chaos, danger, violence and dominace.

Pulling back you licked his tip as your got a firm grip of his wet shaft. Bringing your hand gently up and down. You loved seeing what it did to him. His head hung loosely at the back of the couch. You looked at him as your put your mouth on the tip while firmly bringing your hand up and down. His body responded to your touch just as you wanted it to.