Chapter 3

''One hell of a view'' A deep husky boys voice suddenly shatter your thoughts. Adrenaline starts pulsating trough your body and you are suddenly very aware of your wand, you uncontrollably gabbed it, and in a quick motion turn around and rest it mid air. His skin was pale white almost grey, and his eyes were blue like the sky after a rainy day, again he parts his lips and his voice is deep ''Geez, tense much?'' His eyebrows sunk further down and created a grey frown in his frosty skin. You lowered your wand as you clearly identify the spawn standing before you.

You inhale a lot of unnecessary air and let the letters burst out at once.  ''Malfoy'' You make shure to sound as disappointed as possible. '' What do you want?'' You look at him and strike a pose.  ''Watch your tone Y/L/N'' his voice is cranky with a silent anger. Appose to you I belong here'' You scoff, not knowing how to fire back, and a moment of silence from your part follows. ''What, no rude attitude? No insulting comeback? You certainly were full of them last night, you hit me, do you have any idea how embarressing that was?'' You scoff. ''I threw a chicken wing at you'' anger sparks from his eyes ''So? poteto potato'' you roll your eyes ''Yeah so? You threw it at me first'' He stared in to your eyes. ''So? You are nobody, no one cares.'' You move, flip your hair, and stick out your right hip. ''Boo-hoo, Draco, cry me a river, you are so full of yourself, what did you expect me to do? Sit there, not stand up for myself? You are such an ass, you know that?'' you can see the anger sparks trough his eyes. Draco was speechless and you could see the fire you started within him burning beneath his skin. He takes a long sudden step in your direction, and you can hear your heart jump, and your body uncontrollably jerks away. Draco opens his mouth and you see his pearly whites, while he draws a deep breath.

''This might come as quite a shock for you, but not everybody thinks of you as the prince of slytherin, some of us actually see you for the jerk you are'' Draco took another deep breath and with a deep angry voice he said ''In case you haven't noticed I actually am the prince of slytherin, what are you doing here anyway?'' His voice is cranky, and his left eyebrow sinks further down, while his right raises far up on his temple. ''Well...'' you start, but then you remember that you don't answer to anyone especially not him ''That is non-of your business'' You can see he is unsatisfied with your behaviour, by the upset facial expression and the bulging eyes. ''Uhm yes, it is actually'' He parts his had and waves them around the room '' in case you haven't noticed... you are standing in the slytherin common room, as far as I am concerned you are a Y/H'' You hate that he is right, and change the subject before he digs further. ''Why are you here anyway, weren't you supposed to be on the school trip. Thought you said you were the master of ice'' Your overly sarcastic tone hits him in the face and his ugly face turns grumpy and his eyes darken. ''So why are you here, alone?'' You ask him again, with a less sarcastic tone. ''I just didn't want to go... is that so hard to believe?'' He snaps at you. ''Okay geez, don't loose your shit.'' He looks at you and asks rudely. ''Why are you here then.'' You look at him. You send him a bitchy look and resemble him ''I just didn't want to go.''  You placed your hands on your hips for a brief moment, before gently letting your hands slide down your side of your body and put it back in to your back pockets. ''You never answered my question'' He lifted his face to yours and moved towards you, he walked slowly and let his fingers elegantly glide over the back of a big dark-green armchair, by the entrance, and the candles were creating shadow like a dog jumping over the green fabric of the chair.