Chapter 1 - Simon learns about Flitter

~~~ Ray introduces Flitter

Before anything else happened, there was a knock on the open door and Ray could hear Simon's voice, "Hey Ray mind if I come in? I have the beer and movie you asked me to bring over." Before Ray could say anything he heard the screen door open and Simon walk in.

Ray froze when Simon walked in. He thanked God they were in the dining area and couldn't be seen directly from the front, "Have a seat and we'll be out in a minute. I have a visitor at the moment." *I will need to introduce you so why don't you tuck your ears and tail back into wherever you were hiding them.*

Flitter snickered at his reaction to Simon's entrance since she was the one who had sent him a text inviting him over. She knew Ray was going to need to have someone to talk to. When she had met Simon earlier, although he wouldn't recognize her, she knew he would be a good choice, *You can tell one person about me, though his or her memory will be locked. They won't forget, but they won't be able to talk about it.* Just for good measure she nipped his ear.

He was listening but had to yelp when she nipped him, "Keep your teeth to yourself woman. It's my ear you nipped..." As soon as Ray said it, he heard silence from the other room, "Um, that didn't come out quite the way I intended." He frowned at Flitter before turning and walking into the living room.

"Simon, you might want to open the beer in your hand and take a healthy drink. I'm going to destroy your world view." Ray had to roll his eyes when Flitter snickered in the kitchen, "Believe me your brain is going to fry." Hell, now his memories were restored, his mind was considering a temporary shutdown.

Simon gave him a contemplative look and raised an eyebrow at him before sitting down, "So are you trying to tell me you were kidnapped by aliens for sexual purposes?" When he said it, his smile widened into a grin since it was something Ray had said at the hospital.

Ray started laughing at Simon's comment, "Actually, yes I was, but I was paid for it so it wasn't slavery. I was just a high paid gigolo..." *Why don't you come in you evil Inu.* "I would like to introduce you to Flitter. She is a Folician and is pregnant with my pups."

Before Simon could say anything, Flitter walked out. She went over to Ray and curled an arm around him, "I'm pleased to meet you Simon and yes, I'm an alien and no, this isn't makeup or mechanical things to make the ears and tail move." After nipping Ray's ear again, she moved over and held her hand out to him, "Please feel free to touch since they are somewhat different than your hands."

Simon watched her come out and based on his expression, his first reaction was it was a setup. Even after Flitter spoke, he had much the same expression though he didn't say anything. As she was coming over, he did give Ray a hard look before turning to Flitter and smiling, "As you wish Flitter." He took her hand and focused on it. He then carefully moved the fingers and felt the nails before turning it over and feeling her palms.

They definitely looked real and he couldn't feel what he would expect from makeup and adhesive to fit the claws, "May I touch your ears and nose?" The nose did look real and he had almost said muzzle but decided not to. When she smiled and nodded, he stood and very carefully touched both. The tissue was warm and both the whiskers and fur on the ears were attached. When she twitched her ears, he could feel the muscles under her skin actually moving and he could tell they were real. He finally had to sit down in shock!

Before he said anything, he picked up the bottle of beer and slugged it down. Once he had done it, he looked at Ray, "Straighten me Uri since I am bent." It was an old joke from when he was younger, but he knew Ray would get it.